Completely Disappointed, Training Didn't Produce 4* or 5* Hero

Hi there! You can check the TC20 Results thread to see the percentages of heroes that legendary returns.

As Shenjairo stated above, the rough average is:

3* = 75%
4* = 20%
5* = 5%

Your mileage may vary, depending on number of draws over time. My personal percentages are closer to 78.5%, 16%, 5.5%

7 Likes

Oh my God! So many resources to gain a small héroe. I feel angry

Where is that tc20 thread?

Is this your first time trying for Legendary (5*)?

I’ve tried over 100 times. Others have tried far more. It is what it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. My first time waiting as a donkey to gain that. :frowning: So. Where I can find that TC20 thread?

1 Like

Here:

Give me a second, and i’ll post the relevant post below for the odds:

EDIT: This thread was closed but here is the first date i found my post in:

Edit2: Here’s the first time @Talisax tallied the first 1000 player pulls and got the percentages we all now use:

2 Likes

It happens to everyone. In my alliance I am the one who keeps a tab on everyone’s TC20 pulls. You can see our results here and you can see that it very well corelates with the percentage data arrived at by the players in the forum. It takes some time and patience, but in the end it always pays off. All the best. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It can say that is better to collect gems to exchange into Atlantis and do not use food to apply for level 20 training camp.

Depends where you are up to in the game and what heroes you have/want. Esentially TC20 training is free being you don’t spend $. Also the % rate to pull a 4 or 5 star out of TC20 is higher then Atlantis too so take that into consideration.

1 Like

And some will say the TC20 has better percentages that the summon gates (1.2%, 1.3%).

“I’ve heard it both ways.” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why not do both? I’m running 4 training camps on legendary AND will be doing a 30-pull in Atlantis. Hoping for good fortune!

To the OP : Stick with it! The 5* will come…

4 Likes

Whenever i refer to level 20 training or the summons, I always put CHANCE in all caps to help remind me, and everyone else that there is absolutely no guarantees.

I can understand the shock if the OK wasn’t aware of this!

2 Likes

My first attempt at TC20 last July…

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh god why. I need a bit of lucky

Key word that you missed is “chance”
Stick with it and dont have expectations. you will feel better and that 4 or 5 star will come before you know it.
I am currently on my 7th 3 star streak.

1 Like

I’m just broke my 3 week streak of 3* with sartana. That’s not the longest 3* run I had either

2 Likes

My longest streak was 21 consecutive 3* heroes. My longest non-5* streak was 122 (and after getting Horghall another 88 streak of 3* / 4* heroes only).

The key to good heroes from TC20 is patience. Maybe your next hero will be Boldtusk or even Lianna, maybe you will draw another ten or even twenty Ganjus, Friar Tucks and Carvers. But eventually the good heroes will come :grinning:

You generally need to make a lot of pulls from TC20 before getting that first 5*. I’ve been running TC20 non-stop now for about 9-10 months so that’s about 150ish pulls. At 5% I’d expect 7-8 5* heroes from that many pulls on average.

Some get more in that number of pulls, some get far less. I actually pulled close to double the expected. But initially I pulled a LOT of 3* and occasionally a 4*.

1 Like

And in another thread, “I don’t won’t make you TOO INSANELY jealous but I got a HOTM on my second pull at TC20”: includes pics for proof.

Yeah, sorry, I read that here this morning. Oh, and math is just not as simple as it seems, even when they try to make it sound simple. The worst I have heard is 0, 5* in 350 pulls. Statistics is not a predictive tool in a very large range of values. Probability? That may make your hair fall out trying to make it make sense.

Well as mentioned, it all required patience, my first pull from TC20 was a 4* and the second 3*, then 3rd another 4* then 2 more 3* and then I got Lianna on the 6th pull, now already fully maxed and on my defense team. Since then it has been 3 stars galore! Except a few days ago I got Sabina.

Needless to mention that 4s would not excite me as I have gotten all the classic 4 stars in the game plus a dub of each, all from regular and events summons . So any 4 will now end up being a fodder.

However, my purpose of TC20 is for classic 5stars and it doesn’t cost me any gem to keep running it, so patiently I kept running one round the clock, while other TCs are helping out with fodders for leveling.
Patience is key in this game. So I suggest you keep trying.

Cookie Settings