Does level 20 training camp ever actually give anything other than 3 star heroes?

It takes forever to get a level 20 stronghold, and then a level 20 training camp. But I hung in there, and finally made it. Now I am wondering if I just wasted my time. I only get 3 star heroes from the level 20 training camp. That is totally ridiculous! For the amount of time and resources it takes to get these buildings upgraded to this level, it would be nice if the game creators actually made it so you could get a 5 star once in awhile. For the cost of 100 heroes and 300k food, and a 2 day wait time, you should not only get 3 star heroes. That is a joke. Treating the players like this is what makes games like this disappear from existence. I know I am considering quitting, since it is obvious that the game creators just try to make us think we have a chance of getting ahead by upgrading these buildings, when really the only chance is through giving them real money! I feel sorry for all of those players that break out their checkbook, just so they can have a chance of getting further in the game. You can never win, no matter how much money you drop into the game. The only winners are the game creators. Sorry, but no money from me!

1 Like

Yes, they do!

In 85 summons I have trained 25 4* and 3 5*. Some have had better luck, others worse, but over time it will yield results.

2 Likes

Is this just another complaint or are you actually curious? Of course they give more. I’m sorry you’ve had bad luck. Please see this thread to see what kind of success others have had. I’m personally at 11 3* and 2 4* heroes from tc20. It may not give me a 5* hero tomorrow, but I expect one in the next month or two.

3 Likes

The players determined over 1000 tries that the rate of return for each hero is roughly thus:

5* = 5%
4* = 20%
3* = 75%

These percentages were determined by the players over time (see the thread link above).

In about two months, I got one 5* and seven 4* (and fourteen 3*). I strongly believe in the TC20. :wink:

2 Likes

I barely started my first TC20 and pulled 6 heroes:

1 Balthazar
2 Oberon
1 Grimm
1 Gormek
1 Liu Xi

So yes, they drop other than just 3*. Right now I’m at 50/50 but expecting my 3* stats to raise a lot.

2 Likes

After how many tries you post this?

Just curious.

1 Like

Feels like I pull more 4* and 5* than I do 3* from my TC20’s

I have had them running a few weeks and have pulled 3 5* and probably 10 or more 4*

I get so many 4 and 5* I can’t level them fast enough.

I’m still waiting for a 5* at about 75ish (not at home where the spreadsheet is) pulls, but I’m getting about 16% 4*.
I’m the lurker at the bottom half of the bell curve, balancing out all the lucky folks. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

got 2 TC20 took me all together 83 tries then got 2 in a row

I have had 7 5 stars heros from my 2 tc camps in about 2 months…working on my 3 and forth to up my chances…

I’m tired of everyone complaining g about the same old ■■■■…if they gave u everything u would complain that it’s to easy and boring…u don’t like the game quit but stop bitching about drop rates it is what it is.

Out of 23 TC20 draws I’ve had:
16 3s
5 4
s
2 5*s

Just got Azlar this morning who is my first 5* red ever and I’ve been playing for 6 months or so. TC20 is a must for F2P or low paying players, but requires patience just like every other aspect of the game.

5 Likes

TC20’s are awesome, and they’ve become even more awesome since alliance wars.

Get two TC20’s and make them train Legendary all around the clock. Let the others churn out 1*/2* heroes with backpacks or without (L13).

And watch your hero roster grow like bamboo. In the beginning you’ll like the 3 star and then those just become training fodder. But you’ll get good amounts of 4 stars which are great. And over time, the 5 stars will happen too.

@Rook, do you know if these percentages (more-or-less) count for regular pulls as well?
I know they are based on data from TC20 but I am curious if the Epic Hero Summon in the Summon Gate gives roughly the same results.

The general consensus, I believe, was that the odds were more favorable in TC20 than the pulls. I don’t know that it was ever data driven though like this is.

2 Likes

Not data driven but confirmed by spg

4 Likes

hello everyone, I’m also on a level 20 training camp for legendary heroes and I have never received legendary heroes … what does Small Giant Games …? At worst I receive level 3 * heroes. sorry for my english, i’m french … good day everyone

My 8th tc 20 was li xiu, but i already had her.

You have arund 5% chance of getting a 5* in each pull. So, on average you should get one in every 20. But that is just an average, so you may very well go through 100 pulls without getting one or getting two in a row.

That is the random nature of the game.

1 Like

I am so sick of my training camp 20. Do you know I actually upgraded a 2nd TC to level 20 thinking it would double my chances for a few 5* heroes. I have trained 27 heroes so far 1-5* was a duplicate of a 5* I already paid for (big mistake spending money on this game) 4-4*’s (2-Wu’s, 1-Grimm, & 1-Skittleskull)

22-3*’s don’t worry I am not going to list them all but I will tell you FIVE of that 22 are Prisca’s, FOUR of that 22 are Berdens & FOUR more are Azar’s. My BIGGEST complaint about this TC20 is the repetitive heroes. If I had 22 different 3*’s instead of all of these stupid undesirable repeats I’d be so much happier. It’s just a scam like a game at a fair. No one really wins.

Cookie Settings