Come join Rise Against! Easy going alliance looking for members! 11-12* titans and we like to have fun!

we here at Rise Against are looking for 6-7 new members! Lvl 40+ players who enjoy a healthy mix of casual/serious gameplay, war optional, only requirements are use all flags in war if opted in, and hit the titan daily! Not being an a-hole is a plus! Haha come check us out!

Line ID

ryedog13

Me qnd a good friend of mine have been looking for a better alliance i am level 72 qnd he is 47 we are more competitive then our alliance we lose alot of wars with over 20 to 30 flags unused and i spend so its not even worth it for me to stay in there and i teach him alot but we are both looking if you still have openings

Do you cap your titans?

1 Like

Depends in the element and time it shows up, but usually 12* is where we are at, if a 13* rare shows up we will not let it go thats for sure, we will drop titan lvl down to 9-10* for the start of pov, which granted was better when pov was not monthly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.