Buff Telluria and Vela (or give proper compensation)

Lol yes I think bringing her back to her original power at this point wouldn’t be harmful at all

4 Likes

I stripped her ages ago and dont think id bother reembling her even if she was buffed am considering exchanging her if needed to hit 20 souls.

Definitely needed another thread for this :roll_eyes:

@Dudeious.Maximus take your pick to merge

5 Likes

Not all threads there should merged. Only this + 2 + 5. Other ones is about more than telluria.

1 Like

They don’t hear to beta testers

Beta testers are not there to make business decisions. We do speak up when we see things, but we only test the heroes, and events, and we make suggestions.

As for being “listened” to, or “heard”, I say yes we are. Do all of our suggestions get accepted, no. Do some of our suggestions get accepted, the answer is yes.

Others are not, and sometimes, as in the case of Telluria, and Vela, I am sure the testers did make their voices heard.

Will the thousands of comments here be read? I don’t know, and would not like to comment.

However, I will leave you with this thought.
We have all been asked which heroes we, as players want buffed or nerfed. That means this stream of threads regarding buffs and nerfs will be looked at.

As for answers to our requests… We will, or will not see it in-game.

4 Likes

Not again.
Get over with it.

Nice answer. Ok at all. I only say that I was a tester and Telluria has 2 years.

With the amount of new heroes coming as fast as they do, and with all the changes to the game, and the company which started this game, is it at all possible that someone may actually be listening to us?

I actually do believe that they are. @Petri actually started the thread for us to tell them which heroes we want to see buffed, and or nerfed.

Feel free to look it up. Change is coming, as change always continues. Vela was somewhat restored, so I think Telluria will also be worked on.

When? I really can’t say since I don’t work for S.G. or Zynga.

2 Likes

Wasn’t saying this to start a debate just wanna use telluria as my tank again

3 Likes

The only thing care about is keeping top 10 alliances Happy then turn around SCREW THE REST OF US OVER ON CRAP SUMMONS. YOU LEVEL SHOULD MAKE YOUR ODDS BETTER BUT GIVE ALL THE GOOD 5 STAR HEROS TO THE TOP ALLIANCES AND STEAL OUR MONEY!!! BOUT STOP PLAYING THIS GAME ALL TOGETHER . WANT HURT SG STOP SPENDING ANYMORE MONEY PERIOD!!!

Vela and Telluria v1.0 +some buffs yes please

2 Likes

Teluria v1 and without any buff will be great, this will make me to give her emblems again.

1 Like

Bring back Telluria SG! The nerfs are no longer fair.

1 Like

Could we kindly retag this thread to the hero balance category as none of the main buff Telluria threads are appearing there …conveniently for SG to ignore

Just noticed it when I clicked on this link in the Dec balance update

@Dudeious.Maximus, sorry I didn’t know who else to tag :pray::pray:
Thank you!

1 Like

Its fine where it is … :+1:

Hero balance is a sub category its bascially the same thing as ideas & requests staff would look it no matter what category …
Votes, traction , has more impact then category :wink::+1::green_heart:

1 Like

And what is having multiple threads hurting? If SG would listen to the players instead of screwing them over, none of these threads would be needed. So instead of merging threads, which is an obvious form of censorship, why dont you ask for SG to be help accountable? Unless you are affiliated with SG, why wouldnt you want to be on the side of the players?

The voting system on the forums limits the number of votes that each member has based on their trust level. Having multiple threads on the same topic spreads votes across the topics and can have people voting on multiple similar topics, effectively limiting their voting capacity.

I suppose that overall there is very little evidence that the number of votes on a topic affects anything or causes SG to take action in any way.

However since the introduction of the Hero Balance subcategory, all of the buffs given have gone to heroes with the most votes. From what I have observed, only Boss Wolf’s vote count was overlooked while a hero with a lower vote count was buffed.

So those are the reasons why I call attention to multiple threads in the Ideas & Feature Requests category or maybe I’m just an SG plant that is out to get you and infringe on your free speech and I program your pulls and boards to be extra bad

2 Likes

I agree to strengthen the Telluria. the character, as I said before, has no strengths… the Teluria cannot win alone, it is a support player

Blockquote

Telluria was NERFED to oblivion in 2nd/3rd quarter 2020 after release in March 2020.

Alongside Vela, released Jan 2020.

While Vela was restored (almost) to her launch-strength, Telluria remains NERFED.

There are at least a few threads on Telluria.

Will Zynga/SGG restore Telluria, since they partially restored Vela?

If they did, similar “GTV” defence may form.

I won’t hold my breath for this.

Blockquote

With all the op heros out now they should make her relevant again

3 Likes