Buff Telluria and Vela (or give proper compensation)

It was the moment that SGG kicked themselves in the groin, lost the trust of their player base, and did nothing to help their players, even though it costs them fractionally less than they received.

This situation was the moment SGG flat out said, “the money you give us isn’t worth us spending 5% of it to make it right.”

5 Likes

To be honest though I appreciate SGG for not caring about us. I spent so many hours trying to help address these problems, but they didn’t listen. Helped teach me the lesson that sometimes you’re just flat out possess greater acumen than the people you’re trying to work with. When they can’t accept that they are lacking and look to the wisdom of others, well it’s alright to tell them they’ve missed it and let them burn the world down.

2 Likes

Out teluria on Atlantis portal. That i Will dye of laughing

Just put her back to what she was originally. That hero was useful. The current hero is not.

6 Likes

@Lippy
100% agree - again this has been asked for many times in the forum. Always to fall on deaf ears.
But yes revert Telluria to how she was prior to the Telluria / Vela nerf …… gets my vote

6 Likes

Can we close this thread as SG team have confirmed this won’t happen.

1 Like

Dear SG. There are a lot of new heroes in the last 3 years when s1 heroes are slowly retiring. In that time came telluria which had no competition so it was modified 2 times for that time. Today when khufu kills a full team in one shot, which would have been unthinkable 3 years ago to offer such heroes, please bring back the original features of telluria thank you to make it competitive with today’s heroes.

8 Likes

Uhhhhhh… no they’re not!!

1 Like

This comment has aged well - I think it’s pretty obvious Telluria is quite hopeless now and needs a buff @Petri @PlayForFun @mhalttu

I have not forgotten what SG did to me on my Telluria pull (I specifically passed on Aegir, only to see him buffed; and specifically pulled for Telluria, only to see her nerfed - and us FTPs choose the month we pull in very very carefully. Nothing is guaranteed of course but it all adds up.)

9 Likes

Agreed, it’s time to buff Telluria. No longer would she be out of place in today’s game. Let’s look at the data at how many people still use her. She’s been permanently benched for me for some time. Let’s breath some life back into the forest god.

90% damage to all enemies….is there any lower in the whole game?!? Her attack stat is 613, so when attacking a fully emblemed and LB hero it won’t have an impact in any meaningful way.

Weak minions, a tiny heal, and negative mana generation for 2 turns. Come on SG. She’s awful.

7 Likes

Agreed its long overdue no one in top 400 alliances uses her on offence or defence

3 Likes

To be honest, this saga is over and it should be. I threw my Telly to SE to get Loki and I hope there wont be a buff anymore. No hero should be buffed or nerfed after release. There is beta for that.

I don’t agree with you my friend, some heroes when they was released was really useful and now after so much time they are useless (look on Red Hood, Guinevere, Boss Wolf… I can write a lot) heros like this must be revised and to get buffs just to be again useful and not just food for SE, some times SG make and mistakes and release really OP heros so they must be nerfed but not so much like they did with Teluria.

This here now it’s your fault not SG fault, never don’t give your last copy of hero, no matter how worst it’s.

5 Likes

Telluria needs some love and it was long overdue.
Just gave back what she used to have!

2 Likes

I dont know about fault after all that happened with Telly but definitely my own decision. Useless hero so no regrets. No regrets even if they buff again. I would do it again in a heartbeat to get Loki whom I use all the time.

This is more a business strategy and not mistakes. They dont listen to feedback that beta players give because beta players think about game balance and not money.

1 Like

I had 2 tellurias. I was so lucky at the moment.
A nerf was needed, really. I faced him so often, was not fun.
But they overnerfed them so early i did not had a chance to max even one. My luck.

Now i traded them away in soul exchange.

Just get over with. Its over.

With all the hero balance e updates and improvements sure wish they would bring back the old telluria improve her

4 Likes

She is pretty terrible. I ignore her and let her do her baby hits.

#MakeTelluriaGreatAgain

3 Likes