Buff Myztero, he doesn't even have a [useful] family bonus

If I have a minion focused team I will re-roll a lot.
If I have a buff focused team I will re-roll a lot.
If I have a dispel focused team I will re-roll a lot.
If I have an ailment focused team I will re-roll a lot.
If I have a specific mono team I am playing with (not relevant for me any more, but it used to be) then I will re-roll a lot.
I will anyway re-roll on teams offering few cups.
I will generally also re-roll teams that require me to do a lot of team changes (laziness here).
I will re-roll teams that I think are too easy.
I will re-roll teams that I think are too difficult, depending on the team I am playing with and my mood and my chest.

There are some heroes that you can take to every single raid - and there are most heroes that you canā€™t! And many of them are good or great heroes. Like Myztero.

Re-rolling is not a dirty word. Almost everyone does it. And there are a ton of valid reasons for doing so.

1 Like

Agreed.
And nowhere did I say it was.

Iā€™m not insulting anyone and calling people

Iā€™m merely remarking that you have demonstrated how narrow the rareā€¦
And secret heroā€™s niche is. Good job!

2 Likes

(An earlier quite relevant post but not sure how to link to it other than copying it here)

1 Like

Ok. Cool. Myztero is great.

1 Like

TouchƩ. Myztero is as great as you are witty. (Which is to say - VERY)

1 Like

Thanks bro your appreciation means the world to me. As much as i respect you (which is to say - a LOT)

So basicallyā€¦ the same value as Diaochan, right?

Because Diaochan is amazing - against the right team. A heavily loaded buff team or a team buffed in just the right way where her minions are game-changing. So like what - 1 in every 5 matchups?

Outside of that she is a fast healer with weak minions. She has a slight edge over Delilah being slightly faster (8 vs 9 tiles which functionally makes no difference usually), better stats and a slightly better heal. But players with deep - or even middle of the range - rosters will take an alternative healer with other skills vs the other 4 of those 5 teams, because the skills that make her a game winner are not applicable for those 4 teams.

Does that make her not an outstanding hero? No, it doesnā€™t. In her niche she is outstanding, and game changing, and game winning. Just like Myztero. But you just wouldnā€™t use her in the other 4 match-ups. Just like Myztero.

Wrong!
Not even closeā€¦

• Diaochan is a well designed card without built-in inefficiencies.
  • Diaochan does NOT need 3-4 support ally to function well. In factā€¦ she does NOT need any specific ally at all to be an incredible asset.
  • Diaochan not only doesnā€™t need support, but further supports all of her allies. Myztero offers zero support.
  • Diaochan can wreak havoc on Defense as well as be amazing on offense
  • Diaochan is not hidden within the game with a singular reference tucked away in the odds as "secret hero"
  • Diaochan is featured from time to time expanding her availability.
  • with Diaochanā€™s added support, you do NOT have to look for heavy buff teams to have value for her on offense, ie. Not so narrow a niche. Whereas the rareā€¦ and secret hero has a whole team built around him so you reroll 20 times to find teams with less damage and more ailments. Using Diaochan may require very little rerolling, if any at allā€¦

If Iā€™m low on mats, I will still Prioritize Diaochan.

If Iā€™m low on mats, I will pass on the rareā€¦ and secret hero. And choose another dark hero that does not need and entire support team to function on a smaller portion of enemies.

Your example is horrid
Care to try again?

3 Likes

Even with the buffs My-Zero is still an underwhelming heroā€¦

As Jade was fixed recently, Iā€™ve still have hopes for Myztero
and also for Salmon Loki! :rofl:

2 Likes

The buff was absolutely meaningless.
His inefficient skill was not addressed, so he continues to waste tiles while sitting charged waiting for ailments.
His catawampus stats remain unchanged, so he continues to require an entire team for his support on a small niche.

Butā€¦
I do like how you reference the rareā€¦
And secret hero.
Thatā€™s clever :joy:

1 Like

No way! You must have missed the comparisons by homaclese showing myztero is basically as valuable as diaochan!!

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus can we change this thread name to ā€œPeople argue with Homacles about Myzteroā€?

Itā€™s more accurate a title than anything about buffing Myzteroā€¦

2 Likes

Lol, there are just some things you canā€™t argue withā€¦

This could be merged with the other Buff Myztero thread:

But yeah, that thread alsoā€¦
Over 600 posts and not much to do with buffing the hero.

Hereā€™s an idea that wasnā€™t half bad:

And on-topic too :+1:
Wellā€¦ for this thread anyway.
But you knowā€¦
Agendas are habits that can last a lifetime

well, as i said, the buff might just make My-Zero the best dark farm hero in this game. Lol

I could work with those ideas, i would be able to use him more.

1 Like

Right!
Pretty darn close!

Kind of wrong - pointed out by many. To make Diaochan something other than a fast healer you need to load her up with support heroes - another minion maker to protect her minions. A hero to to attack down or defense up to make her minions last longer. A mana booster would also help to allow her to summon multiple minions herself. Also, another healer is ideal - because with Diaā€™s special you want to time it so that it doesnā€™t come just before an opponent attacking special as her minions get wiped out. But in that case you may be putting other heroes in danger. So - a second healer is optimal. Without these you are putting yourself at risk of demoting her to a regular healer as her minions get wiped out before having any impact, and there are many better healers.

Ummā€¦ duh? Dia is a support hero (who should have other support heroes, see point 1 above). Myzteroā€¦ is not? Khufu is also not a support heroā€¦ funny that? Also Sorbeck. C Joon? But wait, Ariel is. Is that the game we are playing? Spot the support hero? Fun!

Some people think that Dia is good on defense. I donā€™t get it. She is an absolute tile dump - just be mindful of your buffing heroes and when you cast them. I jump at the chance to take on Dia on defenses. Most people in my alliance would agree. On offense? Yeah I think she is good. Against the right team - and with the right support heroes - she is brilliant!

Get over this point. It is literally irrelevant to anything and everything. Other than you and others may be trying to hold him up to higher standards than any other hero because of this fact, which falsely skews the perceptions of him.

So? I was comparing the merits of the two heroes, not their scarcity.

You do have to reroll many times to find a buff heavy team to find a team where she will be a game changer. Otherwise - she is a vanilla healer who is overshadowed by many other healers. I would prefer to take my plain old Ariel to a raid then Diaochan, unless it is a buff heavy team.
And there you go again exaggerating as always - 20 times? I have both heroes and I know that I would need to reroll about the same number of times for both heroes to get an optimal team to match up against.

You donā€™t play the game. So moot. But I love her and I love Myztero, for both of their niches where they shine.

My example was on point. Care to try your rebuttal again?

I understand you donā€™t like this point.
Sorry,
He STILL is not featured.
And is STILL hidden in the game.

For a great many of us. We struggle to give him mats, when his narrow niche is thwarted by other dark heroes that work on a greater number of enemies.

So
The rareā€¦
And Secret Hero.
Sits thereā€¦and we ask for a buff!
Some ridiculousā€¦
And some ask for a buff like the one you proposed. :+1:

I hope you can get over the point one day.
Thereā€™s no need to lose sleep over it.

ā€¦,and thereā€™s a certain type of person thereā€™s no point in arguing withā€¦

If someone believes myztero is as valuable as diaochan, no amount of reason will convince them otherwise. Sort of like if someone believes 1 + 1 is equal to 3.

1 Like

I wonder if someday SG decide to put Myzrero in the SE, Which tier should he belong ? As a very RARE hero, I think he should be in the 20 heroes tier. But honestly, even if SG put him in the 10 heroes tier, probably no one will pick him. And thatā€™s tragic for a ā€œsecretā€ hero.

Buff him please

3 Likes