Black friday 2021

I found this news. It’s this true?

4 Likes

Penolite has entered beta. No idea about the other Galliard.

Wait n see what transpires.

1 Like

That hero was in Beta too:

2 Likes

All existing events…Is that challenge events only? or All events, including Allaince quest, ninja, magic? Is there any sort of clarity to this?

I had the same question and haven’t seen anything

1 Like

What would be great feature if each player can choose his own 3 featured heroes, for one day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So Penalite 3 times then??

I’m interested to see if the big spenders feel like they’ve taught SGG a good harsh lesson now and open the wallets again.

I’m guessing…yes.

This portal doesnt attract me that much really…

Pool is too diluted :slight_smile:

Im looking for 5* red healer (atleast average speed) or any red ninja or Quartz or blue defense down dmg hero :slight_smile:

Portal being that diluted means, even if I would potentially throw 1000 euros (which I never ever would), it would be even bigger chance than normally, that I wouldnt get any of the mentioned heroes. So why would I throw any money there, if i can wait for portal who features any of the above mentioned criteria? If I planned on speding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m the same. But Penalite is the death of fiend and minion summoners.

So watch the wallets open wide…

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. My initial reaction was that this sounded great but then started thinking about all the 5*’s I already have and won’t ever level up and how many chances I am going to have to get more garbage or duplicates I lost my enthusiasm.

2 Likes

They could get me to spend if we can choose featured heroes though , but not currently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s see if sgg improves the odds for 5*. If it stays at 1% for non featured and 1.3% for featured…, and they introduce this massive portal…

With every existing hero issued plus 2 new gargoyle heroes …

And have as featured: one hero from every season/event bar S1…,

The odds will be extremely low to get anyone good, even featured heroes.

The Best Bet would be Balbar at 1.3%.

However, if they introduce a wheel of fortune type of summons …. Allowing player to choose their preferred hero depending on where the needle stops…, that may not be as bad an option since player can choose who they would like to have. I can’t see SGG having this burst of creativity or generosity somehow.

1 Like

Do we already know wich kind of currency is used in black friday portal, other than gems?

1 Like

Take my chances on the Black Friday portal… out comes the Salmon.
Try again… out comes Roc
Try one more time… Saragosso
Get frustrated and close the game. Log in to this forum and on the reddit page and see that folks are getting Penolite and Gaillard.
Try portal again… Boss Wolf.

6 Likes

Try again. Mork ar… lol
after spending $1000. went back to the forum and saw them posting got Gailard in 1x pull. penolite in 1x free pull

4 Likes