Beware “gem generator” lies / Scam for gems

It used to happen that some guys get caught (i guess) using cheats and end up having a huge minus on cups.

I recall an alliance with something like -25000 cups.

So actually Small Giant doesn’t ban you, but it marks you and make quite obvious you are a cheater on everyone eyes.

And it kinda works, as i never saw those players anymore.

That “mark” probably make them leave.
No need to ban.

3 Likes

It is crazy they should be banned the negitive gems isn’t enough!!! But just like some things we don’t agree with about the game, it’s their rules. They need to try to recoup some of the money that was hacked out in gems some probably paid it back so but in the end it’s a lose lose sisuation for true players and the makers

1 Like

I heard about an app that can get you free gems? What’s that about and how does it help the makers of this game make money? I think it’s wrong! I saw someone trying to promote it in the chat room

Any unofficial method of obtaining gems is a breach of the terms of service.

Players risk having their accounts frozen or having to pay off the equivalent cost in legitimate gems.

Definitely stay away from these scams!

11 Likes

Such apps usually don’t give you any gems. If they do, it’s very easy to detect fraud and permanently block your account. But the real risk is it could be malware which can steal your private data like text messages, saved passwords and photos.

10 Likes

Yes stay well clear of these things

7 Likes

As the others said, don’t do it!

The only “free” way to get gems (which I only recently learned about) is by earning Google Play credits (legitimately through Google itself) and using them to buy gems (through the game store itself). Anything else is almost certainly a scam.

2 Likes

not Doing it, just wondering if the creators are aware of it. These sorts of things cause games to close because they aren’t earning money.

I doubt anyone who uses that app will actually get any “free gems”, most likely just get their Google Play login info (and any associated credit card numbers) stolen.

3 Likes

Free gems? Sign me up!

Do not use those gem generators. This has been discussed about here:

It is a scam, plain and simple.

General good life advice: if it sounds too good to be true, it likely is not true :wink:

4 Likes

They are aware, and have dealt with players scamming gems in the past.

Some times retailers will discount Google Play cards and iTunes cards. Usually four times per year including December Solstice.

But beware of frauds

Notes

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration: