Being booted off alliance

Do you guys have Discord or Line? It’s the only other way to reach out to members. You could alternatively post a message in your alliance banner for them to come back, but they would have to want to come back.

We don’t, I was in an alliance that used Line, hated it. I’m as serious a player as you can be without a second app to support the first.

Yeah always hated we couldn’t PM people in game, but is what it is. Hopefully they’ll come back to your alliance, but they also might be staying away because the player that booted them is still there.

I actually turned the alliance over to someone else anyway, this was all a long time ago. It was a bit much running an alliance. I play two accounts, which was fun when the alliance was small but up past the 25 member mark there was just too much bookkeeping, so I joined a similar alliance instead that was a little farther ahead.

I’m a leader of a wonderful alliance. Agreed that it’s very hard work. I keep up with participation and inform/direct my team. We are competitive, but we also understand life happens. If you let us know in advance that you will be out, it’s cool- just opt out of wars. I promoted someone who was extremely active, helpful and chatted. Everything was great. This person became disgruntled because one of our players had a job that did not allow log in except every 24 hrs. He had been with us since the beginning and was very upfront about his work. The other player kicked him and others, then left the alliance. I’m very cautious about promoting since. We also take a vote to “kick”, or “keep” now. Very unfortunate because I wish I could reach out to those players:(

1 Like

Come join masters of the universe casual but daily we are a friendly chatty group !!!
New members always welcome !!!

@Laciloulou I think you just described my alliance :laughing:

From day 1 we’ve always included the entire alliance in a decision - unless it was a blatant violation of rules. Since it was hubby as leader and I was the co-leader, we never needed another Co until recently when we were gone for 2 weeks. We were cautious about who we selected to be another Co as we didn’t want a disruption like you described.

Fortunately, we have a member who’s been with us for over a year and was already doing the job (respected, training other players, etc.). I couldn’t ask for a better fit :smile:

And we still take a vote. Now it’s just the other Co that has to do the dirty work and not me. Which is perfect as that’s my most hated job as a Co…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.