Be a Regular Hero šŸ¤¹ - guide for Regular Forum Users

Thanks @zephyr1ā€¦ Unlimited flags, yet limited likes - :woman_shrugging: :thinking:?

2 Likes

Testing Time!!!

goes on flagging rampage

2 Likes

So youā€™re the one that shut down Final blow to TC20 heroes

Lol noā€¦ I never flagged anything in that thread :stuck_out_tongue: That thread got temporarily shut-down due to the number of insults being thrown around.

I was being sarcastic haha. Besides, that thread is back up and running

2 Likes

What is rolling basis?

On day 101, those read on day 1 donā€™t count.

On day 102, those read on day 2 donā€™t count

Get it?

4 Likes

As an fyi, you are short on topics viewed and posts read. Youā€™re at about 70-80% of the requirement of 500 and 20,000, respectively.

3 Likes

Those posts, are they have to be posts that were posted within 100 days too or older posts are okay as long as I read it within 100 days? Thx

Youā€™ve been busy tonight. I see a change in those numbers already. Older posts are okay.

There requirement for topics viewed in the last 100 days is 25% capped at 500. For this forum, we hit the cap. As of now, you are at 416/500 topics viewed last 100 days.

For posts, itā€™s similar. The requirement is 25% capped at 20k and again, this forum hits the cap. As of now, you are at 18,787/20000 posts read on the last 100 days.

3 Likes

Maybe I should visit alliance recruitment category as I rarely visit themā€¦

1 Like

Have you browsed the fan fiction library?

3 Likes

What reqiurement I am still lacking to regain my lost regular badge back?

You hit it. I think now itā€™s just a waiting game for the software to update. Wear it proudly!

2 Likes

It seems it has to be posts/topic created within the last 100 daysā€¦

Anyway, I regain my lost badge back (by playing the counting game :rofl:). Thx

4 Likes

I just looked at discourse site. Jonah is correct. I was wrong. Last 100 days.

2 Likes

@FearFury - to get regular

You need to read about four times as many posts as you currently do!

Your discipline record is excellent though

2 Likes

Sneaky question, do I have to read them, or just open them, cause there are many stupid topics being created lol

1 Like

You have to scroll past at a speed that suggests youā€™re reading it

If you click through 1000 posts in a few seconds, it doesnā€™t count

And I will be testing you on all the content :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Hehehhee, thatā€™s why I said it was sneaky.

No worries. Iā€™ll just read more. Thatā€™s easy and Interesting :cool:
Plus everyone in my alliance is lazy to join the forum, so have to be the bridge.

4 Likes

@JonahTheBard @zephyr1 or anyone who may know? How do I automatically mute posts in ā€œTracked Topicsā€ that involves content and subjects I donā€™t want to see or know about? I thought I could do it with Tags under Account Preferences but unless the tag is already pre-made or related to the game, it wonā€™t let you create a new tag to mute.