E&P Fanfiction Library - an index of short stories, poetry and fiction

Kids,

A little pet project to keep track of some of our collective creative content. It’s easy for some of these gems, like the work of the prolific @Xorana, to be lost in the dusty corners of the forum.

If your work features here and you’d like it removed for any reason, let me know.

If you find anything I’ve missed, let me know.

And if you want to point out that this is clearly a case of narcissism because lots of it is mine - then keep it to yourself :wink:

Fanfiction and Short Stories

The Chair

The Little Butterfly - feat. Zimkitha

Tales of the Company of the Spear - numerous chapters UPDATED 26/11/18

E&P Chronicles - chapter one

Fire and Shadow

The Little Butterfly

From Druid to Barbarian - origin of a grave maker

Midnight Serenade - featuring Majana

Shoulder the Burden - featuring Grimm

What’s in a Name - featuring Kiril and Karil

Desert Eagle .50 - featuring Chao

The Epic Tale of a 2* - featuring Julius - Editor’s Choice

Li Xui - the Unwanted Girl

Pirates of Correllia

The Folly of Arrogance

Skittlskull’s Secret Mission

Belith Finds Her Spirit

Sabina’s Story

Boldtusk, the Reluctant Warrior

Jangahir and his Daughters

Can the Undead be Trusted?

Scarlett Nemesis

Secret of Skyfheim - Español

Poetry, Verse and Song

Duche’s Dilemma - summons poem

Hey there Delilah

Charge Athena!

Tome of Tactics

A Little Jingle for Winter Festival

Reason for the Season - verse for season two

When All Around is Burning - verse for friends and allies

Alpha-beta Spaghetti - verse for season two

A Verse on the Curse - for the Summer Event

A Verse for Compensation

Ballard of the Pig Miller

My Fist E&P ABC

The Heroes Hero - featuring Brand

O Fortuna! The Mercilessness of Probability

Ballard of the Bad Board

Ode to Loot

Conspiracy!

An Ode to the Fallen - for those who fight and fight again

Trainor Hero - All About That Base

E&P Chronicles (Fan-fiction)
There should be lore
pinned #2

Hahahahaha was going to ask for something similar to the moderators of the game. The second fanficcion has not yet been able to translate it in English

Thanks for contributing @Celtibero

I’ve added those to the list too :grinning:

More new content added.

Bump.

Read more fan-fic this Christmas

@Celtibero,
Well begun! Scarlett’s storey has been too long untold.

BANE
 The first day, the first Moment I started playing E&P, I was guided to a "Summon Poll", to acquire 'Heros' to take into battle.
On my first draw, I got a hero named 'Bane'. I thought "Hey, he looks good! He has three shiny stars over his name. Says He's FAST... 'He's Special! Me and him are goin' places.'

So, on my next several draws, I recieved a gypsy looking girl with a bow(she only had 2 stars, but she was a healer…cool!)some young woodsman with an axe, and a few other 1 stars that didn’t impress me. I figured, eh. Can’t hit a homerun every time up at bat. But… I had… BANE…‘He’s Special! Me and him are goin’ places’.
Soo, now I go into battle. I’m leveling up faster than a meth head trapped in a pharmacy.I get more heros, I feed them to BANE. He gets… BIGGER…STRONGER…FASTER…!
And I’m thinkin’ this guys a Beast. ‘He’s Special! Me and him are goin’ places’.
Sooo.The first time I stopped to take a break, I’m at level 10. A beast appears on my screen. Calls itself a ‘TITAN’. I’m thinkin’ “Yea Baby…We gonna whoop some Titan tail!”.
I tap on it. It says I have to join an ‘Alliance’ to attack the titan. Im thinkin’ “I dont need an alliance. I dont need anyones help. I got BANE.” ‘He’s Special! Me and him are goin’ places’.
Soooo…now I guess I gotta join an alliance, right? If I want to progress in this game. I find the search feature, peruse a few potentials. Start at the top, work my way down. Figuring I’ll find myself a humble little crew somewhere in the middle. I’ll humor them, let them believe they are superior to me…FOR NOW! But, that wont last long, because… I have BANE! ‘He’s Special! Me and him are goin places’.
Sooooo…I tap on the Alliance request tab, and go to bed. The next day, I wake up to find I had been accepted by the alliance of MY CHOOSING!..hmph! Of course they accepted me. I had BANE! ‘He’s Special! Me and him are goin’ places’.
Soooooo…now I gotta feel my way around this motley crew. The boss(for now)is someone named Lady Joy. First thing she does is start barkin’ rules at me(Im not feelin’ the “Joy” part of this yet). Next, I get her sidekick. A grumpy little dwarf, waving his axe in my face. Im thinkin’ to myself “hang in there. it will get better” After all, I have BANE. ‘He’s Special! Me and him are goin’ places’.
Once I got settled in, and got to know the members.I decided their OK, maybe I’d keep ‘em around for a bit. Next task was to dive on the internet, research the game, find an edge. RISE ABOVE! After all, I already had a head start, cause…I have BANE…???
WAIT! There’s better than 3* heros? There’s 4s and 5s? I’m NOT a GOD amongst men? …UGHH… My dreams of glory have been turned to delusions of grandeur. My aspirations have been reduced to desperation. But, I’ll be OK. YA KNOW WHY?
Cause I GOT BANE. ‘HE’S SPECIAL. ME AND HIM ARE GOIN’ PLACES’!

the end :)

Oh man! This is totally great! You da man, why? Because you got BANE! :grin::+1: