🎅 Augustus -- 5* Nature / Green from Santa's Challenge (Winter)

faced him today, he is a strong hero.

1 Like

Two more summons :slight_smile:

His heal is massive, easily doubles my teams hp, and that cleanse first is great

3 Likes

Chasing MN and I got him. My 4th booster, first one in green color. My prime healer in green mono is Lady of the Lake, so yeah, he would be a nice replacement for her. She is without costume and plus he is cleanser. I am glad that I had enough luck ( I mean gems) to get him.

2 Likes

I’m running him at +6 right now and he’s great. I made the mistake of playing him with Killhare (not recommended), but even there his overheal made up for the lack of defense up.

1 Like

How is he in rush? 20cha

1 Like

Gunna find out this war!! lol

2 Likes

He is a headache if he is in opponent’s team.It doesn’t matter what war it is. I’ve him and I don’t think I’ve lost any match in rush since I got him. He takes my trophies+2500 Everytime :smiley:

3 Likes

Anyone have Augustus & Max/Toto? Preference between the two?

Wondering if either one is worth the mats if I have a fully leveled Arco. Thank you & happy gaming!

1 Like

Augustus is worth it for sure

2 Likes

@Tellybelly You can see this. It’s my defense team in rush war. Alfrike is not here.

But you can see how they attacked me in rush war. All players were above 50 level.

@Kvothe I think you can decide now with the help of pic :heart: :smiley:

Note:- For attacking pattern see from bottom to top
Edit:- After killing my Augustus they easily killed my DT. So it has taken total 8 flags. :sunglasses: :smiling_imp: and it looks like this now :point_down:

Last two time how it was like

4 Likes

Yup. On offense he rocks it too. I couldn’t find any tiles before 3 of 5 heroes were dead (and Joon revived). Then I got some green tiles. A few minutes later the war looked like this:

4 Likes

Thank you @Andrewbook @freetgy @Vidya128 !!
Incredibly helpful. I’ve got all of the other winter heroes and Augustus will make a great add. Going to work on him next. Max will have to wait for now.

3 Likes

So… I got Ludwig with waddles’ shifting mindless… It moves to chomper who is also full… But then Augustus goes off from the tank position and wipes the mindless… Anyone… Understand what was going on there?

I could see… Maybe chomper want fully charged… But he was…

I fought Waddles during the tourney today. He fired, hitting one of my heroes, who was fully charged, who then fired mindless hitting another of my heroes, also fully charged. The second hero did not fire mindless attack until the next turn. I have no idea if that’s “working as intended”, but in my case Aug’s cleanse between those turns would have had the effect you are describing.

1 Like

Huh… I have fired waddles on the past and the mindless just blows through all the charged heroes… I wonder if it has changed…

That’s been my experience using Waddles as well, which is why I noticed it.

The OP is adjusted with the november balance update (Elf minion HP change).

1 Like

Should I level Augustus? He’s been on the bench since last Xmas.

1 Like

I use him sparingly but he’s a good hero.

1 Like