Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

1 10 pull 1 coin and 2 gem pulls…got all 3* except a 2nd Wilbur which I will level for wars a 2nd Agwe which I will leave alone and a 1st Kasherek which I was actually happy to get as it’s one of three regular 4 stars that has eluded me along with boril and cademon…pretty much what you would expect. Kind of burned out spending on this game after doing my most ever 40 pulls last month trying to get evelyn and failing. I did get mitsuko who I am happy with though. But tc20 has given me three 5 stars already and is free, not always the greatest, as my last was elkanen. But he beats little john and gobbler for sure and it feels better when it’s free. Anyways I also play star wars game of heroes and I like their system a lot better. Just as long and grindy but the legendary characters are unlocked via difficult challenge events vs spending money and it’s a lot easier to develop a diverse bunch of characters…you choose who to develop vs having to work with whatever you happen to get

2 Likes

Two 10 pulls and 400 coins:

• 2nd Onatel
  • 2nd Justice
  • Wilbur
  • 2 Proteus
  • Agwe
  • 2nd Chao
    rest 3* feeders.

Happy about Wilbur and Proteus.

1 Like

I did 2 10x pulls and got:
13 three stars
6 four stars
1 five star (still want Kage, and Onatel, baaaaad but this is a nice prize as well)

Thanks for adding this bit. I am not a fan of the “all or nothing” lottery that is the current summoning system in E&P. In contrast, I think the new emblem system is much better–sure, you need a lot of emblems, but they flow in at a fairly steady rate. I wish that SGG would have a similar approach to ascension mats and heroes. (Shameless plug, see my post on shards.)

4 Likes

Yay… Now we’re getting sonewhere. Thanks @Kerridoc. Another great idea where we can all benefit.

Moderator’s note: merged two parallel threads, each with hundreds of posts. Sorry for the resulting confusion.

1 Like

My first 10 pack…9 3* heroes and 1 4*…wtf. My alliance chat has been filled with the same. WILL not be buying anymore 10 packs until E&P can get their act together

Sorry but odds have definitely changed. Four members in alliance pulled 10 packs and not a single legendary hero. I’d say that something was definitely afoot.

I dont understand how that proves RNG has changed. Thats only 40 pulls. The rate of a 5 star dropping in Atlantis is 2.5%. No 5 stars in four 10x pulls isnt that crazy at those odds.

1 Like

I spent a lot last go around and really didn’t do very well at all. Stopped spending for a month, then bought a pack for $20 bucks to get some AMs and did a 10x pull. Nada… I knew it would happen. Wasn’t angry but i’m gonna pass on spending til the odds improve. It’s beyond ludicrous. I mean, you get absolutely nothing for your money except a few feeders which is a horrible deal.

In the beginning, spending might be worthwhile to maybe get a few 4’s and cross your fingers a 5 or two. After that, it’s not worth it at all. Youre just chasing the wind. Your odds are almost equally good to do 1 pull vs. 10.

Bottom line, I learned a valuable lesson and may spend on AMs but not gems. Any gems i get in packages will go to increasing hero slots.

1 Like

Totally agree with you I’m learning the lesson wont give them my money anymore …

To help define parameters of “a lot” – I know for certain that at least one active forum member has spent over $100k on this game (not me!). Work backwards from there.

Yep. Odds sucked 2 years ago and they still do. Hasn’t really changed much.

It will be more than nice that at least they give us one 5* on each 10 héroes that you trade from camps level 20

My 6 pulls from Atlantis:

Namahage and Hawkmoon are duplicates.

Sabina is my first 4* healer outside of Boldtusk, Kailani is my first ever actual +defense hero (Spirit Link ftw!), and Melia is simply a top notch 3* hero with a pretty unique Special.

It might not look like much, but I’m excited. Sabina + Kailani are definitely gonna take me somewhere good! :grin:

…is Gato any good? All I have in Ice so far are 3* heroes. How does Gato stack up next to the likes of Valen and Karil?

1 Like

40x yielded Thoth-Amun, Inari, Isarnia, Onatel, and many solid 4* duplicates.

1 Like

I have only done a total of 6 pulls from The Atlantis draw and out of all 6 pulls 4 of them have been the sane hero. I give up lol

10 Pulls, pulled Inari…no HotM :frowning:

Out of those 3, Valen is the most useful for sure. I would max him first.

1 Like

Did a 30x pull and 2 10x pulls…here’s the notibles

Not bad for a days work

2 Likes