Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

15 pulls. 5 from coins and a 10x. Single pulls got Gormek, Sumitomo, and Triton. 10x landed King Leonidas and Danzaburo. I already had Triton and the drunk monkey. Was hoping for Wilbur or Proteus. Gormek is at least a substitute for Wilbur. Really needed a red to work on so I’m decently happy overall. Statistically I got exactly what I should expect. Leo fits the yeah but ho hum theme of my other 5*, Elkanen. Given they are my only 5*s they have glory. I just need to stop reading the forum about them. Lol

wu kong will be game changer. you could have got him for free from tc20 like i did tho…

ouch… that hurts only 2 5* on 60 pulls?

3 coin pulls, 30 pull and 10 pull
Inari, kage (dupe), kadilen, onatel (dupe)
Bucket load of 4*s (4 gadierus, 4 agwe, 3 ameonna etc)

Reasonably happy with that.

Edit to add: reward chests we’re awesome! Got rings, tabbards, darts and a tonic

47 pulls
Marjana, Wilbur, 3 Danzaburos, 42 3 stars
Very happy to finally get Wilbur, but the rest were expensive food.

Haha not sure what you expected

First 30x, all 3*s

Second 30x, Mok-Arr (my 2nd), Thoth, Kage and Onatel (my 2nd). I got a handful of 4s as well. I finally get a 0.2% roll for a non-featured 5 and it had to be Mok sigh. Still can’t complain with the overall pull though :slight_smile:

3 pulls in order-
Thoth-Amun coins
Wilbur gems
Mnesseus gems

Not too bad.

1 pull with 100 coins–Triton

10 pulls. 3 bane, 3 friar tuck, 2 chochin, 1 gill ra and 1 ganju. Yay for me. Not thrilled at all.

1 Like

Very desapointed about Empires & puzzles atlantis only 3* héroes and spending money to buy gems in order to get better red and yellow héroes but nothing Good appears;my alliance friends it’s been getting the same problem only 3* héroes very sad because most of us spend money to this game and it looks they dont care about us only about the money …

The posted odds make clear that the typical draw will be a Rare (3*) hero. It never feels good–I’ve done 70 draws this month using gems, resulting in precisely zero 5* heroes–but it’s governed by the published odds.

2 Likes

Sorry but defending unethical business practices does not make it right.

Very desapointed I dont found it fear they were so much good odds last year looks like Empires will loose lots of Good players that spend lots of money to they cuzz of this issue…

1 Like

What unethical practice are you seeing here?

While I can’t prove it, I believe that the odds are unchanged since the game’s release.

1 Like

Marketing a gambling game to children? Theres a start.

One of my alliance friend called Noelia also loose everyrhing she made in the last 6 months she loose her account after the last actualization and she had to start everyrhing again

That sounds like an issue on which your friend should file a support ticket. I haven’t heard of anyone else losing progress in game because of a software update. Please ask her to make sure that she is properly signed in to her Google Play or Apple Game Center account, too.

3 Likes

1 time 10 draw got me wilbur and kagebarado
1 free draw from collecting atlantis coins got my grandson delilah
3 draws got my other grandson Thoth Amun

Very lucky you I spend money buying gems today in order to see If i can get dalilah but no lucky all I got was 3* ones and 1 4* repeated :weary: