Atlantis Summon: $300, 90 pulls, zero 5* heroes

In my clan there are no people who spent a lot of money, some of them are f2p players, but already many climbed to number one in raids ranking. Even if for a few minutes :wink: you do not need to spend a lot to get to the top. Different situation is with cw though.

1 Like

Thats a great attitude to have towards the game mate, id’e say you nailed it.

To honest I feel your pain really as I don’t spend that much but I get only cheap offers and the last Atlantis Gate summon i have got from 6 pulls 5 Gil-Ra and Boldtusk, not eaven the new Mughy 3* fella and of course I wish myself to get Tarlak or at least Mook-Arr but absolutely crappy stuff

This is the first time I’ve ever bought anything more than the monthly gem deals…bought the $30 gem pack in a moment of weakness for the shot at Hel or Gravemaker and didn’t get either. Instead got a second Ariel and Atomos. Way better than most got I’m sure. Hoping the hero academy pans out for these two. In any case, that was my last “extra” purchase. I’ll stick with just the Monthly sales from now on.

Ariel is one of the best heroes so maxing a 2nd one is certainly worthwhile down the line.

2 Likes