ARE YOU KIDDING - way unfair war pairing

WildeMeuterer2 against The AutumnWind

in wich universe is this a fair pairing?

this is demotivating our member on a whole new level!!!

trophypoints: 52657 against 24319…
titanpoints: 39577 against 34256…
member: 27 against 23…

PLEASE BRING v.1.12 ASAP!!!

4 Likes

Soon~
I’ve read that in beta the MM take into account the n° of players and the heroes strength (but no more info)

1 Like

We are up against an all star team compiled from a group of alliances… I feel your pain. They’ve got us covered on trophies by almost 15k, despite a similar titan score… 3/4th of them joined 2 days ago, right before war prep. People will just game the system… I like what they’re bringing with 1.12.

2 Likes

all-star-team… great wording!!! :smile::smile:

our opponent was founded 29 days ago, so yes… it´s an all star-team on purpose…

as far as i read and understood the upcoming changes in v1.12 i´m happy - can´t wait to get it !!!

PS: war just started and we discovered a never seen strategy: 25 of our opponents put up pure purple def-teams!

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m from Autumn wind :slight_smile: We know matchmaking isn’t fair, sadly can’t do anything about it, so we just having fun the way we can. Our titan score isn’t stabilized yet so we have wars with alliances obviously not in our league, sorry about that

6 Likes

Hi Triss…

i´m not blaming you or your alli, not at all… so, no offense!

quite nice idea with the purple rain by the way…

whats your game-play-name? just in order to hand over your “apology” to my team correctly… :wink:

have fun slaughtering us… :smile: :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

Our previous war was red, as you can tell by some players. In game I’m Trisha. We are trying to weakening our teams so you guys can have fun too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks for that…

nice to see there are teams just trying to have fun and taking e&p as that what it is - a game to have fun…

and thank you for trying letting us have some fun too…

#edit: just added a few letters missed in the hurry… :smile: :wink:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :smile:

2 Likes

Interesting, version of Trap teams ( note 1) or actual Strong purple teams?

Note 1

Just everything purple we have, no real strategy on building teams. Most of the heroes are unleveled or reserved 3*

1 Like

@Gryphonknight We at The Autumn Wind just put in all purple defense heroes for this battle, not as a trap, but as a fun, coordinated way to intentionally weaken our defense teams. We wanted to give the opponent a chance to score more points and have a unique battle experience.

@goofy1975 Please take our Purple Rain theme in good spirits. We hope it is not demotivating but for fun. Please tell your alliance that the war matchups will get more even in the future. Also tell them that we think you all are in a very fine alliance and to stay motivated, stick together, and have fun! Best wishes! :blush:

10 Likes

@uziguzi, @goofy1975
That is cool.

Might I suggest that next time try an all YELLOW defense. Many more GOOD purple heroes ( strong against yellow ) than good yellow 3* & 4* heroes ( strong against purple ).

2 Likes

The all 1 color defence is actually an interesting tactics.

Really want to know opinions of people who faced them.

2 Likes

Not really. They still have 3 neutral colors, 1 strong color and 1 weak color. It’s just the same across the board instead of different for each hero in the defense. And they’re all weak to the same color… attacker should have an advantage, even when they have to double up a neutral color it isn’t weak to any of the defenders.

@Triss and uziguzi:

thanks for the “purple-rain-experience” - to me it was almost fun getting slaughtered by you…

it was an superb lession in tactics as well…

and an average harvest of 100 points each is way more our smaller team-mates (10 below 1000 cups) can ever expect against an alliance your weight!!!

sadly we run out of yellow realy fast - but triss and myself managed to erase each other a few times … :wink:

stay that fun AutumnWind!!!

1 Like

I’ve lost some opportunities to score more points just so I can battle you. It was a real pleasure :slight_smile:

1 Like

so did i… :smile:

hope to see you some day in top1000…

all the best…

3 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

We had an unfair pairing but we still won. What with they would do though is have a “war chest”. Most of our members are not happy with how hard they work in winning and get crappy loot no extra perks add.