ARE YOU KIDDING - way unfair war pairing

that is true … the reward is way far too little…

in both ways!!!

it´s ok not to get a peace of loot when not even fighting one battle (i think this is covered by upcoming update v1.12) but aspecially brave fighting and still loosing should be rewarded with bigger loot in order to improve your heros…

everything else is demotivating on a very high level and so killing the offspring (hope i use this word the right way :wink:)…

have a nice weekend pals

There are still some issues wir zur war pairing:
Glory Kills 2 vs Magic Heroes
Alliance Points: 52943-79873
Trophy Points 25244-41612
On every position except Nr.1 (where it ist equal) zur opponent’s TS is much higher than ours…

@cruegger12 - Look how many players are inactive on Magic Heroes. You are going to have at least 30+ more attacks than they are. Chin up, and play smart and you’ll have a decent chance!
Good luck.

Imbalance in alliance war matching shown. Before I go further, we did lose one player and they were over 4000 defence (popped in for one day and left). However, the picture clearly demonstrates the problem with assuming or favoring teams have maxed heroes. The numbers in the middle column 1, 5, 10 and so on show that when the teams are aligned… the ridiculous difference in team strengths. Essential the enemy team could clear our team (which I am sure they will) in a few hours if most, simply by each player selecting the aligned team and defeating them.

I have previously posted and discussed ways this could be improved. First and Foremost, use the higher power of current roster, instead of the best heroes if they were maxed. The alternative solution might be with how the winnable points are assigned to both teams. Currently, each alliance is worth the same total points with alliance teams being assigned points distributed from low to high. In our current war, the enemy scores big points for defeating easier teams, compared to our alliance which scores the same points for more difficult teams. Instead of allotting both alliances the same number of points, IT SHOULD BE A TOTAL NUMBER OF POINTS FOR THE WAR, and the points distributed between both alliances in order of team ranks. This would at least mean a tougher team to defeat would score you more points regardless of which alliance they belonged to. I have a number of players on my alliance that are about to throw the towel in, cause there is really no point to participating in an alliance war, until players max out their heroes. For what its worth…

1 Like

Yet again matching is still an issue for us as well. Granted they have 27/30 members where as we have 30. This really didnt matter considering all members except 6 were 3400+. Sadly we only have 8 at 3000+. It makes it difficult to evaluate the new rule system when there is such a difference in hero strength. In this instance where it was healing, stronger heroes just stayed perpetually undamaged. Maybe should have held off on additional factors and fixed the old issue of fair matching???

1 Like

Our latest match.
Other team 14 members over 3k power
Our team highest power 2700
Other team 15 members over 2k trophies
Our team no players over 1500 trophies
Other team 61461 power
Our team 43963 power.
Where is the evenness of wars?
This is typical of our matches.

1 Like

Our pairings are no where near fair. The highest scorer on the opposing team scored over 600 points and our best member did 300. We’re honestly thinking about no longer participating in wars. There’s really no point when there is such a huge difference in alliance levels. It’s honestly ruining part of the alliance experience.

Thank you for your reply. There are indeed 4 inactive players with Magic Heroes… the problem is, we have usually more than 4… the verdict was quite clear (1643:3934)… at least the loot was alright (rather better than in the last won war…).

Hope for a more balanced match next time :slight_smile:

Regards,

Chris

1 Like

Matching is surely to be worked on, but also rewards don’t encourage at all. We lost as the other alliance average player was higher than ours. Anyway I scored the top score in the war and this was my reward. 6 Matches against teams of maxed 4* heroes (at least) Rewarded less than I could get from 1 of the basic levels of the lands. Why bother at all to play when you see you’re facing obliviously stronger enemy alliances then?

1 Like

After our horrible mis-match, the only thing keeping me going was the thought of getting a wooden sword. I didn’t get one, I’m jealous that you did :persevere:

I would have been even more upset if our opponent got great ascension items when all they had to do to beat us was show up!

1 Like

Certainly doesn’t appear unbalanced matchups we’re successfully addressed. The last war we gave up 10 to 20% in every category. We lost by 1555 points. This upcoming war the opponents have 6 players at a 40 + level, we have 2 and again do not have an advantage in any category. We are quickly losing interest in these lopsided AW matchups. Not much fun or point in participating anymore. How about you base matchups on the average points scored over the past 3 AWs…?

The War pairing hasn’t been fixed.
The last 3 wars (including the coming one) we got paired with an alliance where they all or most all had teams are 3000 or above. But when paired against my team that has 8 members under 3000, this is robbing us of any points they would have made.
Then to top it off this overly large teams have Healing as well.
Oh joy.
Now my team fights hard. We do the best we can. It just isnt fair for my members that haven’t a shot at ever getting more that 1 or 2 heros down with all 3 flags.

Yes I know, you compair with team score. Because I have a few Zelous trophie hunters. This really throws our wars off balance.

We had also been in wars were it was un fair in our favor. It wasn’t an even match.

About 1 hour into the war and we are behind 145 to 2035…
I think we do not have been matched that good, again :joy:

It’s a Russian team.
Give them time

:scream:
How did you know we are facing the russian team???
Have you installed hack0r software on my phone to see how well I do?

Indeed they are russians our opponent and they are way way way ahead… We are almost down complete for the second time now…
Time left in war 19 hours and some 50 minutes…

I guess we better wait till end of week and save our flags so we have 12 to use :joy:

@Danityjo
No foul play intended here. Just a little humor that did probably not read well.

Don’t be a donkey harry.
I had a long night and no coffee. I simply misread your first post.

1 Like

I’m looking at an “unfair” imbalanced match. But I’m wondering, how does this play out? What role do deep benches play?

I can only see the top 5 for each player both sides, and I can track that. But I cannot see the total 30 heroes per player per side, and that also plays a role here. Hmm.

Well I know admin is trying but this new matching is still unfair after update and then our enemy gets an aid bonus??? We are the underdog. They have lots of players over 3k power. Yes we have a few but most of our players have one team that is close to being leveled. Then what with the other two times in a session to war? It I still very discouraging! Absolutely not fun. I won one then I hav nothing else to war with so really I am a detriment to my alliance “0 points” for two rounds. Wow I feel great now! I almost took out one hero and the game gave them “aid” and I got wiped.

We are **Armada Titan Thumpers ** and this current war including the last one is very unevenly matches. The players including myself are demoralised and very disappointed in the war system. We’re not whining but if the next war is going to be uneven pairing again, a lot of our members will stop playing. There’s no enjoyment anymore. Thanks for reading this.

everyone gets an AID bonus on defense, not just your enemy