April 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether Summon, Springvale, Underwild, Atlantis, Ninja Tower, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, CF1, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

Much thanks to all our calender creators for the exceptional effort to help everyone.

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: You are all greatly appreciated :heart_hands:

7 Likes

Play, do you maybe know which challenge event follows after april?

Pets? Any predictions for featured one? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have no idea.which events comes next.
If we would see a new challenge event in Beta, then that will come otherwise I have no idea.

Maybe Pets, but I leave predictions to @Elioty33

5 Likes

@PlayForFun, I just want to confirm that there is no elemental contest for April. I have been saving my coins for the purple guys since the beginning so I am surprised not to see this.

Thanks for all of your help.

4 Likes

@GeeWally
Contest of Elements arrives in every 8 weeks so as we just had it in March it will not arrive in April.

This is expected arrival of the Dark version:

6 Likes

Another last minute change for Ninja Tower again and some other changes more ahead of time :smiley:
@Zakuha: no raise for you yet :grimacing:

12 Likes

:sob:

Nothing to see here, there was absolutely no attempted blackmail here

@All : Elioty already knows the next SE List! You just need to poke him hard enough until he reveals it!

5 Likes

Thank you for updates mighty Oracle !

8 Likes

That’s mean, you know as much as me that the list is not there yet :scream: You are a meany :face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

Yeah, as expected, they changed it. At least they didn’t change it after the event has started like the last time. :sweat_smile:

Still want Ruby so no complaints, and Oniwakamaru is probably most wanted (and damn annoying) ninja.

2 Likes

sooo… we can talk about that raise again? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

What? Did they do that before? :scream: I can’t remember :thinking:

Yes, I decided to forget about that intentionally. It never happened :grimacing:

Ah your annual raise, yes, sure. How could’ve I forgot! :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Alright you two, enough about poking and getting a raise. Both of your predictions get us all excited.

2 Likes

Hathor being featured. Seems sg knows how to make money…

1 Like

Updated Portuguese and Korean calendars available by @Junim / @IsaHurricane and @zephy respectively. I will also be updating my calendars momentarily.

5 Likes

@NoRecesso Hathor 13rd April!!! Goodluck

1 Like

is there an ariel costume on the SE list??

1 Like

I have a lot of dune coins for her

Thx @Gaia

1 Like

I see we meet again after hoping for Garnet!

I will most likely be using a good portion of Dunes coins here as well - still holding out for a decent red healer, because whilst Sekhmet does fill a gap (thnks super elemental summon) it’s not quite right…!

1 Like

Well played!

Your “Co-Oracle Bunny” title ought to be updated / promoted / ascended / levelled up to something like

One Oracle to Rule Them All
Za - “Town ain’t big enough for two Oracles” -kuha
The Bunny Strikes Back!
The Last Oracle
Les Misera-wages

:sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes