April 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether Summon, Springvale, Underwild, Atlantis, Ninja Tower, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, CF1, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

I have updated all of my calendars to reflect changes in featured heroes and verbiage on the HOTM on the QRef.

3 Likes

Maybe “Backup Oracle” title would fit better to @Zakuha ? :smiley:

4 Likes

We’re bonded by the need of a red overhealer

Even if I get Hathor I will be hoping for Garnett

1 Like

thank you so much, legend :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

New update with many changes here and there :smiley:

22 Likes

Thank you for the updates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shame no change to challenge festival… No Hippo (instead C. Snowwhite), no pulls from me :confused:

Everyone needs a hippo friend!

1 Like

Ugh, I wanted to try my luck for Diaochan. Such a shame it was changed.

2 Likes

Thanks wanted to know magic tower featured hero

1 Like

Boo! :-1: Wanted another couple of shots at the April HotM, since Dunes and Costume Chamber weren’t kind. May have to go all Elmer Fudd now and hunt some rabbits instead of saving all EHTs for Kalevala.

Freakin’ finally!

As always, thanks for the info, @Elioty33 .

5 Likes

Covenant Summon postponed from the 26th April to the 6th of May

Are you sure about that?
I still see April 26th.
Double checked and updated my version of the crystal ball.

Well, I didn’t spoil anything there, it was announced in the release notes already. (for the date of the event I mean)

Yes I am sure about that :smiley:

2 Likes

Eh, I barely pay attention to those anymore. They aren’t as detailed as the Oracle and our brilliant calendar folks. I just wait for the good stuff these days! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Zartanis dear friend, I have made edits to my calendar, according to the latest data provided by our oracle.

3 Likes

That was quick Arktika. However, please consider this warning I just added in my predictions:

@KF0708 this might be important for you too! :smiley:

9 Likes

Thank you, dear oracle. I noticed it too. I will keep an eye on changes in your forecasts. Thank you so much for your help! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :blush:

2 Likes

Masked God family when will we have that portal and will we be using challenge coins or will we be using tower coins

Challenge coins as already announced by staff that it is a new Challenge Event.
Hopefully in June. We will see if v58 will bring it to us during its beta test cycle.

2 Likes

That W3K is indeed strange and they have not much time to change it back. But we’ll see.

1 Like

You are the best thanks for the info I will keep saving them just for that event

2 Likes