🏅 [Apr 30, 2019] 4th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

This was for me the best explanation. I too was very confused by the other explanations. Thanks!

1 Like

Not attacked yet

That’s interesting

According to your pics.

You defense team is about 1000TP.

You got attacked by someone that (according to what we debated here) has to have a maximum team power of at least 1437TP if he/she uses the best 5 heroes from his/her roster.

And you won for a Grade A defense so far.

(I wonder how can’t your opponent beat your defense if that opponent is level 26, he/she should have available a much better team to use)

Question: Has it ever been explained if playing the game while in the raid tournament prevents your tournament defense from being attacked (similar to raids where you can’t attack someone who is on the game)?

If so, I could keep that sparkling A rating by just keeping my game running for four days now that I’m 1-0; I’m never gonna log off til it’s over. :sunglasses:

Seriously, though, it might explain lack of defenses (somewhat) for some if they’re on regularly.

Just wondering. Never saw anything on this, so figured I’d ask.

Based on my experience, your raid tournament team can be attacked while playing the game.

My guess (and there’s a better pick of the d below) is that Gunnar fired the spirit link and plus 63 percent defense. The picks below show that this gives him (who I emblemed for defense) an 1100 defense stat (the picks show his standard defense and then his spirit linked bonus).

Ulmer and Mnesseus could stop that normally if they fired, but those are first Ascension heroes and pretty weak. I’m guessing both my guys fired and the opposition couldn’t do anything.

The principle of this strat is like war where there’s one fully ascended 5* on the field and your squad is a bunch of weak 3* with no developed levels. You may have more team power than the 5*, but the 5* will probably win if they fire. So I’m guessing I out stat them even if they technically have the more powerful squad.

And they may not have 3* leveled anymore despite the level if they feed them.

so, first day of the tournament is over. got 5 wins on the attack and 1 loss on the defense.
and I got two questions already:

1. how the hell can someone get almost double my score?
  2. what is going with point assignment again and again? I noticed it in previous tournaments too - you get assigned a score to your first opponent, and then every next opponent gives you the same set amount of points more, like 5, 7 or 10 more. I seriously doubt it depends on the opponents’ defense team strength - they would bother matching you with a team with strength which would give you exactly 5 points more than the previous. seems pretty arbitrary again to me.
1 Like

Yes, I totally understand what was your plan and its working fine.

Keep us updated about your defense team!

My only wonder is why a level 26 player doesn’t have a strong roster to pick up 5 heroes and beat a 1000TP 2 heroes lineup. But well, it went fine for you.

1 Like

5 wins so far. All defeated defenses had only one or two maxed and partly talented as well as three or four absolutely non leveled heroes.

I think, there are many many players out there trying to exploit the matchmaking system, but it seems great now.

My defense lost 4 in a row, since I only have 2 rares on 3rd tier. Just began yesterday to powerlevel them and constantly am out of food due to that.

The tournament now ranks me where I expected to be with this terrible match rule roster.

The fact that the attacker do not even have maxed 3* mean that the attacker do not have deep bench of 3*. Probably to focused on 4* or 5*. Without deep bench for stacking, the attacker don’t stand a chance.

Basically, those attackers who don’t have at least 2000 TP are unlikely to have deep bench for stacking. That is why I lower my defense team.

2 Likes

Well my team sucked again at this 3* tournament.

My team is still running on 1st and 2nd ascension heroes. :rofl:

Should be out before I know it. :stuck_out_tongue:

C’mon brotha, feed those 3* heroes! :grin:

2 Likes

It is already better compared to the last one.

I ran fully on 1st ascension heroes.

Now I am running on some 2nd ascension heroes. :rofl:

2 Likes

But I’m not very happy. Loot with an ordinary titan comes out better tournament awards. It makes no sense to spend crystals (money) for pumping heroes for the tournament, or to continue to participate in the tournament. With such awards there is no emotion and adrenaline in the battles. Although the original idea with dignified awards - was grand.

1 Like

I dunno, I’m getting the short end of the defense stick (one hit, one loss) and my 3s aren’t talented… but raiding with 3s against 3s is much more fun than raiding the same old guin tanks in diamond. So even if the rewards are pants, the 3* tournaments are fun (for now).

Bloody battle was less fun and more horrifying, but I welcome anything that shakes up the status quo of regular raiding, while filling up my raid chest :blush:

1 Like

Bring on the 2* tournament, that could be a ball, I read the instructions incorrectly and fielded a 2* defense team. For reasons that escape me, that team has been victorious 3 out of 12 defenses so far. It is harder to hide personal weakness in playing when you are relying on skill to get the win.

Current scoring mechanism seems to be 200 + D points possible. If you knock out K out of 5 opponents, you score
K/5 * (110+D) + if(K=5, 90, 0)

Now that the Fourth Raid Tournament has ended, share your results and rewards here!

=> 🏅 [Fourth Raid Tournament] Final Results & Rewards – Share Yours & Discuss!

A post was merged into an existing topic: :medal_sports: [Fourth Raid Tournament] Final Results & Rewards – Share Yours & Discuss!

@zephyr1

I post it in wrong thread, I wanted to post it in the thread you linked above, can you move it to this? Thx…

1 Like