[Apr 26, 2020] Trials of Serenity – Share & Discuss!

Same team

Couple of blueys in the start

Out went Mr Richard

Followed buy the beautiful assassin

Eagle boy didnt have much going for himself

All in the bank on this one

8 Likes

Crazy fast Boss down. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s a crazy effective team, not just in these events but also raids.

Between Costume Rigard with the attack buff, Evelyn debuff and then so much attack firepower… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yours was pretty good too! More drawn out but… And only going in with the one special but having almost double HP thanks to Heimdall :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

20 reminders. Might want to leave the rest of Springvale, and Rudolph and Hisan out too…

1 Like

Rigard (C) - Sonya+18 - Justice+7 - Telluria - Seshat+11

4 Likes

One of the toughest Trials for me, as Aegir is the only hero I have who offers any healing. Sadly, I don’t have Rigard’s costume.

Tibs, Sesh, Greg are no-brainers. Aegir for some healing. The last slot was a toss-up between:

1. Jack O’Hare (I use him in the first 2 stages)
  2. Triton (can boost Aegir’s healing…)
  3. Cyprian (strengthens my Purple stack and helps bosses suicide)
  4. Chao (can stall for time with mana cut)

In the end, Cyprian won out - if I want to conserve items and clear the mobs faster, he will help most.

Entered boss stage with all specials fully charged and a nice Purple diamond…

Lianna suicided against Cyprian, ha-ha! thanks for your brave sacrifice, Cyp.
and riposte helped weaken Richard enough for the Tibs/Sesh combo to finish him. That left Chao, who falls to a final ramming pulverizer. The Purple squad wins the day here, with Tibs/Sesh/Cyp doing the most damage. Aegir is pleased that his special kept them alive, and Greg’s crit chance helped too.

Finished using only two Super Antidotes. Now I can save my Dragon Attacks for Hard S3 stages :wink: (darn it PoV for forcing me to use these!) This has given me more confidence to try for item-less runs in every Trial.

9 Likes

Going to try out Telly in this one, though I like Lianna’s sniping:

I had all intentions of using 3 dragon attacks on this for the POV daily challenge and then this happened on the first move in the final stage:

Pretty much wiped the board clean!!

9 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne 4^80
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Dapper Noble Rigard +20
  • Buddy +19
  • Cyprian +15

Finished Dapper Noble Rigard this morning just in time for the trial. He checks in for Sonya +c20. Also, Buddy is up 5 talents, and Cyprian is up 4.

The mob waves have always been cake on this trial for me. The 1-2-3 of Tiburtus-Buddy-Thorne is pretty much enough to wipe out an entire wave, so it’s just a matter of how quickly I can recharge specials. It was on the boss wave, though, where I had a revelation - costume Rigard is no joke, y’all. Pair his attack up with the def down from Buddy and Tiburtus, then let Thorne do what he does (literally, the only thing he does :frowning_face:) and the battle is pretty well in hand. Fired those off in order (and put Cyp’s riposte up), then put a three-tile purple match under Chao, and he was almost a goner. Popped a green diamond, and finished him as he was about to fire his special. After that, Richard decided it would be a good idea to launch his special right into the teeth of a couple of riposted heroes… curtains for him. Maybe two turns later, Lianna proves that she can’t learn from others’ mistakes and blasts a suicide arrow right into Cyprian. Rarely has a boss fight gone so quickly, and this is not even a particularly good trial for me. I really hate costume Rigard’s artwork, but if he consistently performs like this - welcome to the family, son.

Adding 4% critical chance to Buddy probably isn’t worth 70 emblems, so I guess I’ll get started on Chao with the ranger emblems. Cyp grabs a talent to get to +16. Trainer hero goes to Sonya #2; with her costume, I can see both getting some burn in alliance wars.

5 Likes

Here is my Bosses battle. I only used the Dragon Attack for the POV Challenge, but as you see I doubt I would have needed them. The video is about 30 seconds and it isn’t with increased speed. This is real time speed.

5 Likes

Triton, Telluria, Lianna (+CB), cRigs, cTibs.

No sweat, no items.

:ok_hand:

5 Likes

Screenshot_20200426-105729_Empires
For the 3rd trial I changed Sonja+17 for Heimdall3/67. (Oh, I don’t have the materials to ascend him yet!) I gave him one blue potion right at the beginning and then, he nicely loaded special for special… some of my heroes where over 2700 LP, when the bosses showed up. I gave them dragon storm, because it was required by the path of valor, hm , ok, maybe I overspent. I had enough firepower and life to drain their energy. Emblems stored for now, Trainer went to Fenrir, now on 4/64.

6 Likes

Pretty easy with this team… I finished the last stage with almost all minions left and didn’t have to use any battle items!

3 Likes

My Team This Time

My Team This Time

Telluria is maxxed +9 emblems. And I still keep Sonya+7 and Falcon+11. No need to rush for reset I think.
And move Seshat to wing because of minnions maximum.
And Item banner out, 3xDragon in for PoV.

On Bench

Screenshot at Apr 26 20-36-18

The Battle

Great start! almost all mana charged and great tiles/shield setup.

Easy because protection by minnions heavy… Used 3x Dragon attack for PoV.

Reward

Emblems keep stock, not yet enough to go for Telluria and Seshat.
Trainer goes to… keep it for now. 2nd Triton is still a baby at tier 2.

5 Likes

My weaklings managed to clear although i used

10 health potions 5 potent healing potions 4 mana potions 3 dragon attacks

Justice 4/30
Tiburtus (c)
Cyprian
Sonya (c)
Gunnar 20

4 Likes

Same team as last time, except Telluria is now fully leveled and now as all of Queen’s emblems, and Lianna is starting to get emblems herself.

• On the bench: Arthur, Falcon, Sonya 1 and 2, Cyprian, Frida 3.70, Evelyn, Triton, Buddy 1 and 2, Jack, Chao, Juggalo Tibs, Mireweave, and Dapper Rigs
  • Up and coming: Dapper Rigs 2 4.1, Lianna 2 3.20

Got to the bosses with everyone ready and unleashed the specials. I also burned the three Dragon Attacks needed to satisfy the Path of Valor daily.

Lianna dispatched Richard. Boss Lianna took her shot, but only managed to strip Queen’s minions.

From this point, the finish was not in doubt. Trainer to Magni 2, emblems to Telluria and Lianna.

3 Likes

Hi, I am new here waves I am just saying hi and posting my experience in the Trials of Serenity :slight_smile:

I am excited because this was the first time I was able to beat all 3 levels of one of the emblem trials. My team was: Tiburtus (maxed+9), Cyprian (3/60), Sonya and Berden (both maxed) and Lianna (3/15).
For stage 3, I took with me: 20 small heals, 10 small manas, 5 bombs and 5 axe attacks.

Cyprian was very good because he reflected Richard’s attack and caused lots of damage. I used all my bombs and axes on the last level to weaken the bosses. Sadly, Berden, Lianna and Sonya died but we won and got the 16 emblems.

I used the ranger emblems to get Tiburtus from node 9 to 10. I was sad because I couldn’t find my green 3* trainer hero gift, then I saw that it was a blue 3* trainer so I was happy. I fed him to Sonya in her costume and she went up 8 levels.

6 Likes

My team:

As others mentioned, Telluria truly is the key to winning the last stage. Once she’s casted three times and each hero has three minions, you’re basically indestructible for the first 5 rounds. Only used 3 minor mana pots to boot. Oh and Chao didn’t die! :scream: :rofl:

(in hindsight, since there are only 3 bosses, would’ve made more sense to use regular (ranger) Tibs to maximize damage to Liana and also have that -34% defense last 6 turns instead of 4)

3 Likes

One of the easiest challenges for me, with maxed and emblemed Telluria and Triton, maxed Cyprian and Neith at 3/70.

2 Likes