🏅 [Apr 22, 2019] 3rd Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

Won 18\20 both times loosing to one hero standing so high point loses my defence got a b rating I cant give a ratio it only shows 30 and I was raided well over that :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I know my defense held much better than I ever imagined, and those A Grades really added up.

Matchmaking should be done by the toughest rainbow allowed for the specific rules. No problem to include healers into matchmaking for bloody battle, since they are allowed.

If there will be restrictions for epics and legends, the toughest rainbow of rares should count.

There should also be a +/- 10% team power barrier for matching the counting rainbow.

That would force everybody to set up a strong defence and probably lead into fair matches.

And maybe a revenge (if already been attacked and lost) option to have a minimum of choice between the attackers and the new match.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :medal_sports: [Fourth Raid Tournament] Discussion and Feedback on the Updated Raid Tournament Matchmaking