🏅 [Apr 22, 2019] 3rd Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

Stop being deliberately obtuse. This is one of the better exchanges of information from SG and you still want to cry about it.

2 Likes

I like the increased difficulty per day but in this configuration (bloody battle) it becomes virtually impossible to win without a huge opening board by day 3, even day 2 (where all opponents were over 4100, today’s were all over 4200 and I got knocked out).

Are there heroes who primary skill is healing that have other items like a buff, sure, but they are hugely disadvantaged.

Does anyone know if you still gain defense points at the end of the day if you were defeated 4 times and are effectively out of the tournament?

You keep getting defense points the whole way through.

Well I am sorry you feel I am being obtuse.

Its a shame that their communication is so terrible that this is what you call good. But it is not good communication, it is deliberately vague as most of their other communications.

Dude, you are being obtuse. To summarize hero “strength” there’s a number right there on the card. You’re trying to figure out if there’s some amazing algorithm they’re using (they don’t need one) and then complaining that they’re not being clear enough. If anything, your posts seem to deliberately try to add confusion to the topic, while putting down sg the whole time. And it’s pretty simple, if you can play in the tournament with a hero, they’re considered for strength, period. And that’s determined by the number on the card, period. Easy, clear.

I’m starting to think you’re just trolling, because there’s no way you’re not intentionally being dense. Obtuse, there’s no better description.

2 Likes

When i check my normal game position, i am always around 300-1000 globaly. (My heros about 4160)
This tournamet my position is now 390652.
My point is at this never happen in some real world any kind of REAL tournament.

This isn’t real world and with the healing nerf you can’t compare to regular raiding.

Even it is not real world, its better call it right words.
So better then “Tournament” can we call this some more descripitive name… ? I suggest some kindergarten style " Everyone can play and even weakest one kids can succees- 4 days playtime events"

I would propose to not count the losses on the first day. Start the counter on the second day. Use the first day as some kind of “test environment”, in order to determine the real strength of the partcipating teams. Use the first day results for the fairer matchmaking from the day 2 onwards.

They should just let everyone use all their banners, just make losses either lose points or worth very few points. While all the incessant whining on here is incredibly annoying, it does not make logical sense to disallow everyone from at the very least using all 20 banners

2 Likes

Exactly. I just want to play.

A teammate was just attacked by another alliance member, I know it doesn’t happen in regular raids (or not supposed to anyway) but apparently it is possible in the tournaments. Just thought it was interesting, and wondered if anyone else has had it happen.

We got a good laugh over it, and made us hope they are still considering battles between members for fun and practice.

2 Likes

Lol! That’s awesome! I’ve been hoping they’d put in a little arena so alliance members can spar against each other, it would be SO helpful.

1 Like

Now that the Tournament has ended, share your results and rewards in this thread:

🏅 [Third Raid Tournament] Final Results & Rewards – Share Yours & Discuss!

12 place :wink:

3 Likes

ended up using this one

2 Likes

Loot was good in my opinion 30 monk emblems and hidden blade I like that the raids also fill a chest thanks sg much fun

2 Likes

Congrats! What was your win/loss record on attack and defense?