🔵 [Apr 01, 2020] Trials of Decimation Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

This was the team i used this time .
My kiril was banched and i went kashhrek instead to empower or stack green tiles

5 Likes

This time I added Panther and Fenrir to my team, and thanks to Proteus for doing his magic on the bosses , the fight was pretty easy… didn’t even use any of my battle items. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Agreed @Oliz, I don’t like that holy can’t hurt him in ghost form but I guess it’s a trade off for his damage per turn.
I wish he could get mana in ghost form too. That would help quite a bit. But he’s better than I expected anyway. I only leveled him because I liked his design.

2 Likes

Wow!! Well done @Itty!! Very impressive, but I don’t think it was all just lucky. You see using your hero’s right too.
@Aunty_Krauser, check out this certified badass!!

4 Likes

Team last time

This time I swapped in G. Panther at 4/70ish for Melendor. Lost Boldy before the end, really bad board for reds. Panther did her job though and made it pretty easy to cut them down.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Panther who should be finished in the next day or so. Nice to have another reset emblem, thanks SG!

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200401-074757

I dropped Proteus gasp for Sunny Joon.

On the bench: Magni, Poseidon, Panther, Elena, Hu Tao, Sumitomo, Lancelot, Boldtusk x2, Sartana, Victor, Merlin, Proteus x2, Gandalf, Colen, Onatel 2 3.70, Kiril, Kingston 2 3.70

No issues with getting to the bosses, fully loaded.

One by one, they fell.

Until there were none.

Trainer to… Bjorn? Really? Emblems to Onatel and…maybe Elena.

3 Likes

Just under 3 hrs left, I doubt I will be attacked or move down now, so…

Day 4 - Overall:
Offense: 16-4 (1x Gem continue)
Defense: 4-2 (Grade A - not been attacked for 1d)
Score: 12,324 (including defense 900)
Top 1%

My biggest want for the rewards is as many tokens as possible, be it EHT, ETT or just regular, ready for POV - of course EHT is preferred.

3 Likes

Próby pogromu / Trials of Decimation
próby-pogromu

2 Likes

My future is suddenly becoming clearer… Dispellers and cleansers seem to be an oncoming theme!

Edit: Hello Poland!! (?).:+1:

2 Likes

Hi @ColdHands, there is similiar graph on every trial quests, check this out:
:superhero: Memento Heroes Classes and Class Trial Quests
Look at post number 2.

1 Like

I know, but without HP so I added my version.

1 Like