Anyone use Critical Troops at all? I say we Buff 'em

@Michael053 nah dude, think of it as mana boost or no mana boost.

4 of my 5 main troops are Critical Troops. I mean, thatā€™s what RNG gave me, so thatā€™s what I leveled. Consequently, the last 4* troop I needed to complete all elements with 4* troops was Fire, and it is a Mana Troop.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure I doā€¦NOW! But is it really worth it to pause leveling the Crit Troops I already have to focus on Mana troops where it would likely take well over a year to get them where my current highest-ranked troops are now? Iā€™m not so sure it is.

in the long run, yes. mana troops are better for every use case except titans.

Hereā€™s +20 Nordri with lvl 12 Crit troops. With a dragon banner he survives a hit from a harpooned 14* titan.

I use critical troops quite a lot, fast mana tournaments and titans being two of biggest examples

1 Like

I use both. I like the defense and crit for tank and flanks and mana for my hitters.

Dipends about the heroesā€¦ for very fast heroes live GM is better the crit troop for my opinion ā€¦ Or about the Tankā€¦ Both are perfect for slow Tank heroes specially like Telluria with the minions :slightly_smiling_face:

Exact the opposite. Very fast heroes require mana troops to be effective. There is huge difference between 6 and 7 tiles to charge. Fast heroes are good with any kind.

My Gm have mana troop lv 30 and you wright about the tiles but after lev 23 the mana troop is partially useless,Iā€™m talking about the manaā€¦ But is just my opinion :upside_down_face:

This convo has been goin in circles for years already

1 Like