I think most people enjoy tournaments. What I miss, is more diversity in rules (just slight more), so more different heroes have a chance to shine. Thats why I introduce two new rules :
- Buff durations are reduced by 2 rounds (also undispellable)
- Ailment durations are reduced by 1 round (also undispellable)
- Spell dmg, slash attacks, tile dmg, healings are reduced by 15%
Who benefit such rules :
- direct healers / who ever picks normal rigard currently if you have his costume?,…)
- Normal Quintus and such heroes is now more usable than some other hero with ailments in his kit and less dmg…
- Any heroes who hurt themselves ( Lady woolerton, springvale,…)
- Strong heroes like Gravemaker, Finley, Ursena, Jabberwock, Telluria, any ailment or buffer hero (taunters for example) are hurt by it and gives you reasons to go for other heroes in their stead…
- Queen of hearts, Baldur, etc,… would be very strong here, since they abilities which arent affected by duration, but rather by something else (card HP, boosted hp)
- Jott, Rattatoskr, Karnov would also benefit since their boost comes from tiles on board, not duration, same for S4 heroes.
- Villain heroes with buff duration ability decrease (this would stack up) // Basically they could negate any buff which last for 3 turns (2+1)!!
- All healings are increased by 15%
- All heroes have revive chance increased by 10% ( fighters or revive heroes like Alberich have those 10% added (+) to their normal %
Who would benefit :
- All heroes who have healing in their kit ( Anzogh, Musashi, Tyr (!!! + bonus with revive), Elkanen, Fenrir,…
- All heroes who have healing decrease (Fura, Sand Heroes, Perseus) // very rarely used heroes //
- Reviving heroes.
These two rules would add much more excitement and diversity , while still keeping max number of rules at (5) - proper medium between diversity and stability
VOTE and make it know to SG!