šŸ§™ Anton ā€“ 4* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic

Yup, I actually donā€™t have her. But Anton was more critically panned before

He made a huge comeback now and is worth at least 1 copy, shame I fed mine away a long time ago.
Level 1 RNG charge is great. I mean 250% damage on essentially v fast with poison. Although it misses 40% of the time. I would use it for some RNG chaos
Second place reviver right now, 44% revive with 40% health is a lot. Thatā€™s a 5* tier revive. Even MN doesnā€™t revive allies with that much health.

1 Like

Maybe moderators or whoever has the rights to do it could change the descriptions of the heroes affected by the current balance? Not urgent of course, but useful for players.

@Guvnor @Dudeious.Maximus

He is still weak. 60% accuracy will feel like 100% miss chance most of the time. 2nd charge takes too much time.

Better than nothing, though.

2 Likes

I will update the Tower of Magic heroes and Costume Krampus (+ the new costumes and Pengiā€™s familiy bonus / minion summining ability) once I see the changes in the live game.
The rest of Chrismass heroes and the Starfall heroes can be updated by @Guvnor / @Dudeious.Maximus only.

5 Likes

Helpful as always :pray: 20 char of thank you!

1 Like

This hero card is now updated with the changes.

4 Likes

Other 4* Green AOEs
Jack Oā€™Hare : 180% at fast speed
Gobbler : 170% at average
Franz : 215% at very slow

Other 4* hitters with chance of miss
Sumle : 235% with 80% accuracy at slow
Rokkamush : 200% with 50% accuracy at fast

I think Antonā€™s new 250% at 60% measures up nicely damage-wise and at VF speed

4 Likes

Using his again on farming s2 and s4, His his rate has improved to what it was before, but still terrible and unreliable. He does some good damage if he strikes though. I will continue to use him for a while and see how is first charge is. Tempted to use him now on the v fast tourneys and wars as wingman. I will continue to post my learnings over time

5 Likes

Itā€™s pretty good now

4 Likes

Looking for Anton feedback after the 2/8/22 buff. How is he now?

I have fired him exactly 29 times during farming in S2 18 -10 today.
Each time there are a minimum 3 to a maximum of 5 enemies.

2 out of 3 enemies missed - 8 times
1 out of 3 enemies missed - 7 times
4 out of 5 enemies missed - 4 times
All enemies missed - 3 times
3 out of 3 enemies hit - 3 times
5 out of 5 enemies missed - 1
5 out of 5 enemies hit - 3

When he managed to hit, he hit around 400 to 450 damage to the mob and a poison of ~60 per turn.
I havenā€™t used him yet in the tourney to check his revival rate.

3 Likes

The moment I changed my mind about Antonā€™s card they upgraded it. I used him three times in wars didnt make a single revive or healing. At least now he has more chances for revive but he also has 50% chance for healing and he doesnt do healing.

As far as his first charge I donā€™t see the point increasing his attack with 60% chance to miss. His first charge was already useless now itā€™s x2useless nobody is going to use his first charge.

Alternatives for first charge: 1) Keeping or not his 60% chance to miss at least include 60% to miss for all targets not for each single target (either he finds the target for all enemies are none). 2) He is a revive hero I donā€™t get why must attack. So remove his attack and replace it with something else like minions to all allies.

No - his chance to miss is now by 40%.

4 Likes

He always do HoT. So, actually he can be slow healer, if you want. But sorry - not on VF. And it is biggest disappointment from Anton (and Nadezda).

1 Like

I really do not know why people are talking about that he will be better in rush attack/wars, Ninjas and Magic heroes DO NOT work the same as regular slow heroes in rush attack, they do NOT become very fast on second or third (in the case of ninjas) charge

7 Likes

Also now Anton has 50% chance to heal everyone on the team for 30% on its use of the 2nd ability. That one was for me the worst drawback before, when he couldnā€™t heal greens for that 30%.

I was planning unembleming him because I really need emblems for Mother North, but now I donā€™t know, he seems to be very useful now. And MN has very high defensive stats anyway, so now I have 2 good revivers/healers instead.

Is there any change at all to their speed in rush attack/via any mana boost mechanisms (like in the towers?)

No really, mana troop is you best bet but it will be just about 1 tile difference
This chart can help

3 Likes

I emblemed him today since he is the only good reviver I have. The other is 3* which can not be used for wars. I am starting to keep tracking his probability of reviving and I will report back once I have enough data points.

4 Likes