An Open letter to the DEVS regarding nerfing Heroes

Be careful what you write!!!:rage::rage::rage:

Or what?

1 Like

I wasn’t ignoring it. Much of what they’ve done has been wrong. Ill get back to this. Spoke about players spending so much on offers. This gives devs more drive to offer more offers. It happens to all of us. You can’t even see the front screen cuz there’s so many offers. Most times, a second column which takes more screen space or when you open the game 7-9 pop-ups.
Let’s look at how challenge offers are presently versus what they used to be. Before, there was only one $29.99 deal, and it was on the last day of the event. Now they put it in the front and in the end. That wasn’t a mistake that someone got fired for. They offered the wood we were supposed to just use matches, but we brought a flamethrower, so they offered more wood.
I don’t want to lose anybody here: they offer wood = various offers. Using matches = pick certain offers. Brought a flamethrower = purchased all offers. Offer more Wood = more offers. It’s an endless problem that has ignited into a forest fire and we can’t stop it. Why would they stop it? Why not just start a fire in another section of the Woods and this is where nerfs come in to play?
Nerfs are bound to happen. How else can they get us to spend on the new hero if the old heroes are still useful? So they Nerf it.

I understand they do a lot of messed up things. I wasn’t trying to defend them as if I was their legal department. We as players use a lot of resources when receiving a hero to get them to their best only for a nerf to happen and none of us receive anything from this detriment.

I think aether reset is stupid, not because of what it does but because of what else it takes that has nothing to do with the whole point of its name. Aether reset = resetting of aethers to heroes base max. why are emblems being removed as well? emblems did nothing to deserve this punishment.

Players need to stop demanding Nerfs that is the utmost highest level of disrespect to those of us that enjoy a challenge.
Has anyone played any Souls game? First there’s no map, so if you think you’re lost, you’re definitely lost. Second, the bosses don’t start easy; they start hard and you have to push through that punishment, but it’s exciting. You don’t see players sending letters cause the game is too hard. Why do it here?

Balance updates should only be to increase stats for Heroes that have become irrelevant. There’s a lot of good Heroes that have really distinct great specials but they’re just not equipped for raids anymore. They don’t have the stats to stay alive. That’s where the balance update comes in beef up the stats make them raid/war worthy once more.
Since people just keep asking for nerfs, we cripple these Heroes and the reason we’re stuck with a minimum of 30 to 40 Heroes that are actually relevant to use. Look at the leaderboard everybody has the same Heroes. And everyone has a roster of Heroes 3/4 of their Heroes they can’t even use them.
If you want the game to strive, then cut it with the nerfs, let everybody play.

Add this to your open letter.

1 Like

Nerfs are same as stealing!

1 Like

My, My. A lot said. Yet, Makes Perfect Sense! I am A New Member of The Community. I do So Enjoy Game Play with The Alliance I have been Invited N2.
2 have it SPELLED OUT RIGHT N FRONT OF U… Developers Look Like U All Have UR Issues Ahead. I Agree Skywalker. I would like 2 know from U… A LONG TIME PLAYER.
Has there been any FIXES 2 ADDRESS THE COMMUNITY’S Issues. If People R Leaving, Do I really want 2 Invest SO MUCH TIME & $$$ ??? So, What Ye Say Skywalker :grinning: And Good News?

My kid did many purchases yesterday. I requested in google for six refounds. They SG removed my refunds and game me a negative gem balance -2300diamonds and threat me that abuse in refound will result to account suspension. Of I cursed them a lot in support and still they didnt answer. ■■■■ you and your game. Im playing 7 years giving money to them. ■■■■ you and your game.

2 Likes

Wow. Imagine if you had 5000gems balanced. THIS IS ILLEGALL. Why removing the refunds when you have the right to apply for one? This doesn’t make sense. Don’t know if you or your kid did the purchases but Its everyones right to ask for a refound it happens everyday with all stores around the world. This proves what Im saying for so long this company is VICIOUS and probably behaves in illegal ways. We should all stop playing this game a create a better one. Who is a game developer? :slight_smile:

Ouch. Not the greatest welcome to the forum, but welcome anyway Random3!
I’ve seen worse but if your kid made purchases and then used the purchased items/Gems/Tokens then they do have a right to take those back once the refund is complete. If the items/gems/tokens were unused then deducting gems and giving you a negative balance is very wrong indeed. Either way, this is another reason why password protecting purchases on your device is a good idea. Kids are expensive little miracles

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

4 Likes

You received your refunds. Great.

Purchased items should be refunded/ returned as well. This is basic transactional logic unless seller says you may keep those items. This is not the case here.

If purchased items have been used, then the case for a refund is weaker but you still received a refund. Great.

In which case, the seller has a right to recoup the “lost revenue” and Zynga’s preferred way is to dock the gem-equivalent values of those refunded but consumed items from your account’s gem balance.

Now you need to decide if you want to make good the negative gem balance or continue playing till your account is eventually suspended. Should be 14 days time.

Hope the rest of your weekend goes well.

1 Like

I haven’t received a refund and I don’t think I will. Im the image I upload it says that they removed my application for refound. So so far they removed 3 from total 6 I did from different purchases. Yes my kid it a was protecting her thats why I cursed them.

For every removable refound my negative balance goes higher now its 2900 look.

What do you mean by that? How can I make good the negative balance? And do you mean they will suspend my account for 14 days?

If the refund was inititated via Google support then it’s Google who will process the refund. They tend to take a day or 2 before they actually give you your money back. The fact the game has deducted the gem balance already is a good sign that the refund is on it’s way back to you. Check your Recent activity in game to see what was used, if anything, and things might start to make a little more sense.

Also think that you have 14 days to get your account out of negative gem balance before they suspend the account. I’m not 100% sure about this bit but I think that’s how they do it

Sucks big time. It seems that once the items have been used it can often be better to just absorb the cost rather than requesting a refund

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

4 Likes

Youre gonna have to buy gems to get back in credit, or lose the account.

Thats the long and short of it.

It sucks but its their policy and others have been in the same position. You have a tough choice to make :thinking::cry:

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s 14 days. Or maybe 21 days? It was that Morlovia Gate that brought all this into the open.

Accounts with negative gem balances are suspended once grace period expires and then consigned to the EP Black Hole, along with other suspended accounts.

1 Like

Yes the refund succeeded I checked it. So far they didn’t send me anything about account suspend it I don’t change the negative balance…

Congrats on the refund. You will receive notification in due course.

If you are okay to make good the negative gem balance, which would be considered small, you may want to consider buying the 600 gem deals from TOU and UT. Day one offers.

Those would be the best gem deals currently.

2 Likes

You are upset that a mistake your kid made only costs you about $10-$15? Wow. That’s some kid. Kids often cost their parents thousands, just for being kids.

P.S… don’t traumatize your kid over this. It’s not their fault. They’re learning. You’re learning too.

1 Like

No I haven’t argued my kid. Its costed about 60. It’s my fault. By the way still they have responded. The initial message said only that in order to have positive gem balance you need to purchase or to earn from playing. They didn’t mention anything about account suspension according to negating gem balance.

They don’t suspend your account for this. You’ll come back. They just make good on the debt. They really try to recover as much as they can for you, but once something is used in the game, they can’t refund it or they would be open to abuse. Even $60 is a cheap lesson. A good math tutor would cost more for an hour of time.

1 Like

There’s that hint about getting back to a positive gem balance.

Monitor anyway.

If you do get that notification, you know what to do.

1 Like

6200 gems after all refound completed lol. I need a few months of playing to earn all those diamonds. Don’t mind at all.