Usable characters become unusable
world energy is lost

what do i have to do

1 Like

Submit a support ticket in game…

GL

This link doesn’t seem to work smh.

2 Likes

You an report it in the in-game support.

1 Like

I gave up because it was troublesome.

I just play it the way I don’t use up my (few) best team(s) so I could still finish if something happens

2 Likes

That is why I always keep my second best team for that event.

If the game crash in the last stage, I still can finish it.

1 Like

I did that by accident this time. I was on the second to last board and realized I hadn’t used my top three teams at all. Used 3 on the second to last and 1 on the last kept 2 in reserve. Poor Ingulf was upset he didn’t get to poison a single legend. I could tell by the eerie glow on his face.

2 Likes

As much as I’m sorry for your bad luck, it’s doubtfull support will do anything to help you there. The game might crush due to a vaste series of factors, not all of them server related. Your device might have experienced a glitch, or might have been operating system failure, or network failure or many other things. Imagine players powering off the device in the middle of a loosing battle and claiming they got disconnected (not saying you did anyting alike). Support just can’t know the reasons behind a player’s being disconnected, unless it’s server failure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.