ALLIANCE WARS....... Frustrating, Boring & definately unrewarding

The matchmaking is so bad that their leader threw the towel in prior to the battle. While we will never know how close it would have been if they tried their hardest, but I doubt it would have been close. Everyone on our team has a fully ascended top notch 5* defense team, they have 4 or 5 team members with such defenses the rest are getting there. So while the shortage of their players artificially increased our score, I think that they would have had troubles scoring well past the first flag or two with our defenses.

I am sorry if I am beating a broken record here, I just want the devs to look at this particular case and see if it leads them to help with their algorithm. My goal is not to fix battles for us, as I assume that will occur as we fill our ranks, but to highlight extreme examples of alliance mismatch to shed light on errors with the current algorithm. This is the third war/battle we have faced as an our alliance… the system is not working for us. Due to the nature of our players, we may be an extreme outlier not worth SGs time to review. I am hoping that the war that starts tomorrow matches us with an alliance that we deem unwinnable… it would bring our group together trying to win.

I appreciate your concern with this topic as the forum is filled with people knowingly or unknowing misleading people (e.g. the tiles are random). In this case, there are details that could change the outcome a bit, but both our alliance and theirs believed a blowout was inevitable. Without your clarification however, others may have had the same thoughts.

2 Likes