Alliance Ranking Outside Top 100

As the title suggests, i would like to see an alliance ranking list outside Top 100.

Main idea behind this suggestion is to give players easier way to find suitable alliances when looking for a new one. How useful and comfortable would have been if we could just scroll the numbers from a potential full alliance list, pick up 10, 20, 50 or more “good matches”, based on the criteria we are looking for and make the choice…

So far we can only see Top 100 alliances. But what if we want to join an alliance in the area of Top 300-500? 500-1000 or lower? Alliances that cap 13s, 12s or lower? High or lower war score? Any other criteria? Where are we supposed to look for those alliances or how we are supposed to know that they even exist if they are not active on recruiting channels? Even if they are currently full, one could bookmark and follow them when a spot opens.
Forum ads barely have any choices and the in game recruiting chat is mostly useful right after wars end, if useful at all. In any case those sources only show a tiny piece of potential good matches, not the full list

Make it easier for looking players :slight_smile:

P.S. - please merge this thread with another existing, if there is one. I searched but could’t find.

There was a previous thread similar, but it’s not been posted in since September last year.

Not sure if you think it’s the same basic idea or if you want to flesh it out a bit more.

1 Like

Too many comments to catch up with at the moment in that thread and somebody may have covered my basic idea somewhere there but to illustrate it, i will give a simple example:

Lets say i want to join 250k-300k alliance (they probably cap 13*s and war mid-to-upper level wars), how do i find more than a few fits that are either on forum or just posted in game recruiting chat? I can’t come up with a list of potential say 20 or more candidates to pick from if there is no full alliance list to give me the range of alliances based on the criteria i am looking for. At least not a way that i am aware of :slight_smile:

The idea is great in essence, but developers for some reason don’t want to have ranking based on the war score. The top 100 alliance ranking is only possible because of hard work of a few dedicated people.

So, while this is tedious to make a top 100 alliance, let’s imagine to make it downwards.

Unless the devs decided to make it, it’s not likely to ever happen.

1 Like

Well, of course only devs can do that. I can’t imagine any kind of collaboration among players that can somehow create an actual, up-to-date (real time) alliance ranking list outside top 100 (max top 200-300). And i don’t mean only based on war score but the whole alliance score. I know the forum thread that tracks Top 100 war score. My idea is very different than that. Criteria war score was just an example. The focus is more on the whole alliance score.

For us it is impossible to do that but for the devs it should not be that way. Surely they can extend the ranking outside Top 100, the same way we see top 100 and of course with some delaying time of the actual alliance score due to hundreds of thousands of alliances score moving every second (cups, titans kill/decay, war score)

This is current Top 100 ranking:
351313377_768664448073472_3792662002527698282_n

In the circled area we can see numbers (1,2,3…1000+) with alliances ranked outside current format of Leaderboard, 100 in each page, the same way it is now, just extended a lot.
Then player “X” would easily find a lot options in a particular area of alliance score, based on whatever criteria he is looking for (high lvl wars, titans, mid or low lvl ones). The list would be there with a lot of choices that otherwise, in the current format, he would not know those alliances even existed.

I am positively sure this would help so many people when looking for a new alliance and a good match for what they seek. I’ve been there, i know it :slight_smile:

1 Like