Alliance "loyalty" reward

Yeah, true. But they’re always adding new stuff (and oftentimes it’s stuff that most players don’t even like).

I also like @nevarmaor 's idea… they could increase the max member count for alliances, that shouldn’t be too difficult (might make alliance chat even chattier, but anyone who has ever watched global chat already knows that their servers can handle 1000 posts a second… global is even impossible for me to follow, and I’m a quick reader)

I’ve played other games where you could be members of multiple “guilds” and multiple guilds could team up as part of an “alliance”. I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t incorporate some form of that in E&P.

I dont know how I feel about increasing the numbers of member in alliances, especially because recruiting is done mainly outside of the game, if there was a system in game to do recruiting maybe I would support it (more than just a message in the recruiting channel), right now it is hard to keep 30/30 alliance…

Haha the forum just send me a message
“You’ve replied 3 times to @TGW in this particular topic!
A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives. Can you get anybody else involved?”

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Now they’re nerfing me on the forum too!

I’m not sure if this counts or not, but I have many different voices and perspectives in my head :crazy_face:

EDIT: as a reply to the other part of your post (and you don’t have to reply directly back or anything)… I know recruiting is difficult. It was difficult in my first alliance - not difficult to recruit, necessarily, the hardest part was finding good recruits who would stay and contribute and be active parts of the team. That is difficult. But meanwhile, there are larger alliances out there who have more than 30 members, which is where all of these “family alliances” arise from.

Personally? My alliance is private, and we only have 14. And um… several of those are actually alts. I have no intentions of bringing in 16 strangers to “fill the roster” or whatever. If we can only take on 5-6* titans? Then we take on 5-6* titans. If we only have 10-11 players in the war? Then we war against other teams with 10-11 members in the war.

The only real benefit to having a “full” alliance is being able to beat up on bigger titans (assuming that every member is actually using their titan flags). The major drawback of being in a larger alliance is getting all those people coordinated for wars. I am perfectly happy in a smaller alliance, so much easier for me to brainwash and control… erm, I mean, train and coordinate them all. :grin:

3 Likes

I was thinking more like how it is unofficially, but with a game mechanism so you still have 30-member alliances but you also have associations between alliances so players can go between them without the adverse effects of leaving their “home” alliance. That way members can switch to a more casual “branch” when they need a break or to a teaching “branch” when they want to impart words of wisdom, and still have their war/titan stats. It would have to be set up so that you only get credit for titan hits in your “home” alliance.

1 Like

The loyalty bonus for being in an alliance idea is bad. Maybe an anniversary gift from SG if you’ve played/progressed or whatever so far would be totally acceptable .Be it 1000 gems/coins some mats free vip for month.

Sorry Lady Suzanne my msg was incomplete.
Do you meanyou go to other alliance to help Them get better in defense and attack in the war.
How does this help your Alliance??
You never know who you Can get as opponent in the war so why help other Alliances to be better than yours???
We have had severals who tried to recruit from our alliance by playing dirty , I dont go in details about it , just to hurt our alliance not helping our alliance. We were good enough to see Them for whom they really are and kicked Them out

@Devina a family of alliances is several alliance who work together to train players. There is no official in-game relationship between the alliances and often they have met each other on the war field.

Some basic notes on family alliances:

1. Each alliance can be at a different level (ex. 1 is for new players only and fight 3* titans. Another could be for mid-level players fighting 9* titans ). This gives players different options as they grow. They can play with the same people but move up to a harder alliance when they’re ready.

2. Some alliances have a very strong alliance that fights high-level titans and wars. This can get tiring after a while. A family of alliances gives different levels of alliances where a player can step down from the high-level play and rest a bit.

3. When a player steps down from a high-level alliance, the spot can quickly be filled by a player in another alliance. These players already know how the alliance operates so it’s a smoother transition.

4. Best of all, new players get the benefit of long-term players knowledge. This is what I was talking about previously- a player steps out of a higher alliance for a couple hours to go help newer players in another alliance set up their war teams.

The family alliances have nothing to do with recruiting players from other alliances. It sounds like what happened to you was not good and this isn’t the same.

Basically, alliances are capped at 30 players. This is a way to work with a larger group and still work with that 30 player cap.

3 Likes

I like the Way you Think Lady Suzanne but not alle the players jump Alliances to help the players or the the alliance .
Thats what I meant.
Im very glad thats you are able to help others

Many players frequently switch alliances, generating titan management problems or difficult with wars.

Why not put a loyalty bonus for who remain for long time in alliances? (or malus for who escape - not kicked - from an alliance)

Playing The Devil’s Advocate isn’t that pretty much like bribing your members to stay LOL if you have to bribe them are they worth keeping???

this is something that is up to the alliance to settle among themselves.
SGG shouldn’t need to reward players who stay in an alliance long.

1 Like

Exactly my point. People won’t leave if they are happy and their needs meet the alliance goals

You can’t force people to stay. We have one person that left because we’re just not contributing to the wars and we end up losing a lot of them. Totally understand why he left.