Alasie HOTM...reviews? ratings?

The animation appears that way, but damage is dealt instantly, so Alasie actually hits first if you push her icon first.

But WHY would you shoot Aasie then Grimm? Reverse the order, using Grimm to decrease the target’s defense for Alasie’s killing blow. Grimm/Magni has been my go-to combo for a while.

1 Like

I guess its just the animation. I use her first because of the buff she gives to other ICE heroes. It increases the damage slightly so I figured it would be better because her damage only impacts one enemy and Grimm impacts multiple. Not to mention that she is fast and Grimm is average so she is usually ready to go before he is.

Yes if alaise is ready fire her (unless grimm is ready with next match and no opponents’ specials firing). But if both are ready at the same time, Grimm’s -34% defense debuff is waaay more damage than an extra 5% from Alaise.

3 Likes

5-8 (5-7 recruits) 60% chance for backpack (special for Province 5 along with clean cloth), roughly 10% for nuggets.

6-8 (8-10 recruits) 35% chance for backpack, roughly 10% for nuggets, special Province for crude iron and manuals drop.

There is no stage in the game with increased chance for 4* ingredients.
Accoring to my experience in stages I recorded over 100 runs, the top chance for nuggets is in 5-6 (13%).

1 Like

Trying to spend my saved gems wisely and not wastefully (if that is at all possible).

I got her this morning with an epic hero token :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shes quite well once maxed against titans even with the Special length. I use her and Athena for a combo. Shes worth it

Shes worth it. She can do a range but Perceus to me is just good for attack raids and a second blue for titans unless hes your main. I’d invest in her more than Perceus.

My first HOTM, from an epic hero token!

6 Likes

congrats!!! 20 character

2 Likes

Thank you Dante, as a F2P player I think I had great luck :wink:

2 Likes

i know that’s always nice. my alt accoun got sartana and natalya from a single token. that was sweet.

4 Likes

Ive actually been testing this out and I’ve had better results with Grimm’s special after Alasie’s buff then without. Alasie has been able to one shot a lot and Grimm’s special does more damage to the remaining enemy heroes.

I’ve got two extra Alasies. Should I feed them to my main Alasie or level up the other two?

she isnt one shotting 80s or other stronger heroes.

1 Like

Unless you have serious limitations with hero slots, I’d certainly not feed away a hotm. I did with Natalya and been kicking myself over it for months

You are correct but she does one shot a few of the weaker 4* maxed heroes

Should i use Marjana, wu Kong or Guardian Jackal against a team containing Alasie? Or better not… Anyone experience?

All of them could be good, but they need to be part of a team. Individual heroes aren’t commonly specific counters to a different one. It’s how well what you have all work together that makes your attack more likely to be successful.

Alaise isn’t a hero you need to “worry” about. You’re typically looking at 1. the tank 2. game changers like Alberich, Azlar, Isarnia etc where when their special goes off, your chance of winning drop dramatically. Alaise is a powerful hitter, but single target hitters don’t fall in that category individually.

3 Likes