Alasie HOTM...reviews? ratings?

This thread has gotten hijacked! Dante, you need to write an E&P advice column!

Back on topic, Alasie is clearly an “A” hero. She’s good in any role except defensive tank (and not stupid-bad there). I think she’s better than King Arthur in raids and war, though he’s better on titans. Magni and Alasie hit about the same, but he’s squishier (without his special up) by a lot. These three are all clearly a notch or two above all other blue 5* (aside from the divine Athena, who is clearly the best of them all).

2 Likes

I’ve done the 10x summons so many times in Epic hero summon that I have had & either kept or fed all of them except 11. The only ones I haven’t gotten are ALL 5* Though I did get Quin5* & Justice 5*. And with the 92 max hero rooster I’m probably not getting anymore lol I’m tapping that max every day with 1* lol

But the ones I haven’t gotten are:
Richard 5*, Viv 5*, Leon 5*, Lianna 5*, Marjana5* , Magni5*, Isarnia 5*, Domitia5*, Joon 5*, Kahagna 5*, Elena 5*,

1 Like

Dante as you have her and nearly maxed.
Your opinion please Her or Arthur for final ascension ?

As much as I enjoy having Alasie at 80, I still think I would’ve been happier with King Arthur (if I had pulled him) but just as happy as having Magni.

My issue is I already have Natalya and have gotten used to how strong Nat’s -54% Mana generation is (Not to mention they have compatibility issues you have to learn to work around since both are undispellable). Alasie’s -24% hits 3, but still doesn’t seem to make such of a difference when you compare it to -54%. I value utility as much as raw damage, if Alasie didn’t have the Elemental Link, and with my other heroes to compare her to (Nat, Lianna, Sartana), Alasie doesn’t fill a niche I needed, but she’s somewhere in-between for now.

If someone better with numbers can help me see the effectiveness of Alasie’s -24%, it may change my mind, rather than me going by “feel”.

if you care more about titans arthur (not just for his blue defense debuff but -39% attack really helps with the big boy titans), if you care more about raids/alliance wars, alaise. Though each is good at the other as well. She also hits slightly harder than magni. and has cool snowflakes that pop off the hero she just hit…

1 Like

I’m curious why you spent six months farming the 3-flag zone, and why you moved out of it since.

I’m level 27, but from what I can see, leveling myself as a player is fairly low value from here on out; I will never have “bigger” heroes than I can fit into my allowed team power before it hits max, and gains on max WE and hero slots are meaningful, but very very slow.

If I farm the 3-flag zone, I should get more recruits (8-7) and more backpacks (5-8), so it seems my heroes will grow faster, even if I grow slower.

I wanted to get a bit better xp to increase my world energy. As spending gems (i.e. $) on heroes has reached a point of diminishing returns, i spent some of that on world energy refills instead and getting more flags per flask/refill is always better. Plus it drops reasonably good stuff there.

I’m also not in a hurry to jam out heroes anymore - I have 9 80s with a 10th at 4/35 and 21x70s. ill probably move back into 6-8 at some point. oh also I was leveling so many different heroes, I almost ran out of chainmail and tall boots. that’s not a problem anymore now…like 75 of each. 8-7 has crappy farming drops too, so I only go in there rarely.

Thanks for the input I have used her in beta but not him as he was before my time there
I think it has to be for titans as for AW I have a big enough bench atm

Thanks for the answer, that makes sense. I’m a loooooong way from the point where spending gems on heroes is fully much diminished returns, although I can see it coming.

I thought 6-8 had more XP/food/iron than 8-7, about the same recruits, and a similar monster count. What you mean by “crappy drops”…? items? feeder heroes or troops?

Nope, yes, yes.
8-7 has more of the basic resources, exp, food, and iron. Which makes sense, a later province really should have more of those things. (Although this isn’t always the case, it is in regards to 8-7 and 6-8).
Monster count should be the same.
The reason someone would choose 6-8 over 8-7 is that 6-8 averages only 1 less recruit per run but gives that missing recruit back in the form of an extra crafting material (iirc). To add to that, 8-7 gives more common herbs (practically useless and overabundant), therefore also taking away chances at more useable crafting materials like crude iron (that 6-8 gives extra of).

no 6-8 has less xp than 8-7 and fewer recruits. but it drops more nuggtes and better crafting materials in general than 8-7 does. food and iron are so small any difference is neglible.

I got Alasie with 6 regular pulls and have had her at 80 for about a week now and she hits so hard especially her second hit with the extra5% boost she is hitting harder then my lv 80 Joon i love them together on offence with Marjana. They are a snipping combo! I have left my lv 70 perseus to stay there forever.

1 Like

I dont have her maxed yet but at level 64/3rd ascension she hits like a truck. The spirit link is best suited for stacking but her special seems to take longer than others. I use her and Grimm all the time and if both specials are ready, I can press her first and then Grimm but Grimm will land first. Another thing I noticed is that she is inconsistent tank wise. Sometimes she can take a hit but other times its like she’s made of paper. Either way I like her but I dont know what Im going to do with the other 2 duplicates I have of her.

1 Like

I recently got her and she’ll be at 4/1 hopefully in a few days. Started powerleveling thorne and randomly pulled here

So fodder was low…was pretty surprised how hard she hit compared to a 70 grimm…
I 4th ascended a second grimm the day before thorne and 3 days before Alasie…so I’ll have some pretty slap happy stacks for blue…alassie, wu, bolt Grimm, grimm…should hit hard on titans with a tornado or two. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alasie with Grimm works great on red tanks shoot grimm first then Alasie and tank in dead! And on red titans
Kiril. Grimm. Alasie. Who ever. and wu Kong

yeah…out of the blue (pun intended) i’ve become pretty strong against 8 and 9 star red titans.

1 Like

sorry, farming 5-8 gives sword & backpack. what does 6-8 & 8-7 give? curious

6-8 I don’t farm but 8-7 is one of the best places… it also drops backpacks and swords consistently and gives a lot more recruits for the same energy
While on 5-8 you get mostly 5 or 6 recruits, on 8-7 you get 9 to 11 recruits with 3 energies, which helps a lot if you use high speed levels to grow, like TC19

5-8 gives more nuggets and double backpacks. 6-8 has way better crafting drops and you get maybe 10% fewer recruits than 8-7.

Thanks!

And to try to send this derailed topic back to its original purpose, I just pulled Alasie!!! YAY!

I don’t have anything stored up to level her, so I can’t report on what she will grow into…so she’s 1/5 right now, and I took her on some farming runs for fun. I’m REALLY liking her!!!

1 Like