After "December 2021 Balance Update", which 5* hero you want most from League of Villains?

December 2021 Balance Update

Before Update Poll

Base on heroes you have and your opinion, if you have a special token than can summon specific 5* hero you choose from League of Villains Portal, which hero you choose ?

• Asterius (Fire/Red)
  • Crystalis (Ice/Blue)
  • Dark Lord (Dark/Purple)
  • Isrod (Fire/Red)
  • Karnov (Dark/Purple)
  • Toxicandra (Nature/Green)
0 voters
2 Likes

Asterius and actually even before the buff. Any hero that can stack defence drops is a win for me

1 Like

I only own Crystalis. Since her buff, she became a true monster, specially with Morel. I use her on a regular base. I won’t pull again on this portal, but if I had to choose, I would pick Dark Lord. Now he is a beast as a sniper. Toxicandra is not bad neither.

3 Likes

Would be interesting to see if toxicandra wins by a landslide this time or would other villians close the gap with their votes

2 Likes

I still want Karnov. But I wanted him in release so nothing has changed.

Seriously when I got Dark Lord and not Karnov I was annoyed as anything.

Not any more!

3 Likes

I know Toxi is better, but I’m stacked in Greens. Give me Dark Lord, I’m purple deficient.

3 Likes

thanks my issue has been fixed.

1 Like

This is quite a relevant board right now and I only just found it and voted! Surprised Isrod and Crystalis are still so low after their buffs :thinking:

1 Like

It was Toxicandra before the Dec balance update, and probably Dark Lord now.

2 Likes

I have Toxi and Crystalis. Toxi is awesome, but very few people seem to realise how good Crystalis is for both offence and defence. She hits all hard, has DOT and shortens the durations of buffs. I gave her a LB over Lepus and never looked back.

Since I already have those two great heroes I would be very happy with the bull, as red is not my weakest color in the 5*'s.

3 Likes

Hard to answer.

The 3* and 4* heroes are extremely bad compared to all other monthly events.
So the 5* can’t be so good that I’m tempted to summon here. Most of the time I will get 3/4 * so I will try events were I will get something useful even without extrem luck.

If it’s a “choose 1 and you get it” probably toxicandra. I have lots of tonics and green is my rather weak color compared to the others.
I don’t have fast or average 5* healers.
I don’t have mana buff heroes.
So that would be the one I would take…

2 Likes

I really need a 5* healer in green, which means Toxicandra all the way.

1 Like

Any one? Wanted Karnov before, want him more now.

All about titans before, he can now join in raids & wars so more versatile.

DL may be the beast sniper he looks like but I personally want the tile damage boost from Karnov. Jott is a true beast, and I would like all of the tile damage boosters, so far Jott is my only one but I am optimistic that by 2027 I may have one in each color.

Already in my team:
Toxi - she was excellent and is now far better.
Isrod - underrated, excellent hero and now truly dangerous.

The family bonus is good, the mana speed increases for other families are better but this is helpful. Really need three heroes for it to really influence the battle outcomes.

3 Likes

You left off Sanngrior who is a great healer that can keep boosting health above max. That is who I would like.

1 Like