👺 Acidfire - 5* Dark / Purple from Goblin Village

I get it, but you talk of one specific situation. Deadboot distributes the buff to my own team, so I steal the taunt when it is applied, giving me additional protection for 3 rounds. Any additional buffs are stripped as well. Particulary efficient against Furdinan for example!
For me they are two completely different applied heroes, that maybe, maybe, could be applied on a defense strategy together.

This debacle is exactly the same as the felton/ithar arguments back then when it comes to the buff stealing. Yes they steal buffs, but they fulfil very different roles. You can’t just say acid is better than boot because he has the better stealing mechanic

2 Likes

I’m not and that’s not the only reason. It’s the wither effect, combined with the speed and the buff reflection for multiple turns that I’m comparing. Acidfire is better than Deadboot in nearly every way.

1 Like

3 goblins = 6 goblins in 150ish pulls is very good, and getting 4 different goblins is also very good. All off them fantastic heroes

Aaah, thats a shame…

1 Like

Don’t feel bad this portal treats me the same way literally can’t buy a goblin

1 Like

From the top of the pile earlier today, someone has put together quite a nasty team! Should be fun!!

5 Likes

Acidfire is good and I love also the other buff stealer e.g. Deadloot or Himeros. The VF stealer are great to act afterwards while heroes like Acidfire and Sparklight prevent and steal.
These days, I need both.

Isn’t Acidfire, Deadloot and Darkfeather the best 3 goblins? If one can choose to pick up :wink:

Happy gaming

Well guess I was able to buy one lol already have darkfeather DLB

12 Likes

Damn, thank you for keeping it real and not inviting me to get 20 pull :slight_smile:

They should hand you a mercy goblin! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got him with my 400 gems.

8 Likes

Thank you for updating the wiki.

7 Likes

I’m a HUGE fan of necromancers… and a goblin necromancer no less.

Beyond stoked as the game has given me more than my share of Boom & Busts and Kettles.

Of course, I just gave my last tabards to Deadboot. Good problem to have though. I like the idea of teaming all 3 together.

Happy gaming! :cupcake:

9 Likes

Anyone have videos of him in action? Seems like a great offensive and defensive hero

What are you guys using to trap him? No matter what I tried, he won’t show himself lol.

More gems and coins, your acidfire is a greedy little mofo

2 Likes

150 pulls for me no new goblins. I cannot imagine your frustration. I sure hope you get him.

2 Likes

Well diochan is coming to SE and she’s a healer version of him with her minions stealing buffs

I was lucky and got Acid and Darkfeather (after quite a few pulls). Already have Deadboot LB2. Not sure which one to level first. Darkfeather is all over the place and amazing in many fronts but at fast I think Acidfire might even be better?

1 Like

Look who decided to join after 75 pulls

5 Likes