A dude 🐉 could come your way

congrats, and thanks for giving advice to others!

and as always, thanks to dragon dude for recognizing forum contributors!

6 Likes

Congrats @Blem !!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the dude :dragon: club @Blem

4 Likes

Congrats @Blem , you are certainly one of the most helpful members of the forum. Keep the good “paying it forward” vibes!

6 Likes

Woop @Pandita and @BlackZed for there contribution to the season of love emoji Extravaganza :tada:

11 Likes

Congrats for joining the :dragon: team @BlackZed and @Pandita !!!

5 Likes

Great choices. @Pandita is always friendly & helpful. Not only is @BlackZed smart as heck, he shares a lot of inside gaming data that give you a lot to think about.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Thank you. :hugs:

And thank you @Maciurella :hugs: and @Chadmo :hugs:

Also congrats to @BlackZed :tada::tada::tada::trophy:

9 Likes

Oooh I get a dragon. Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation: @Dudeious.Maximus

7 Likes

yay both of u! and of course, a big hurray for dragon dude, thanks for handing out emojis and recognizing contributions!!!

5 Likes

@Pr0spero for making a topic bit more light hearted and funny :green_heart:

In there folks have a brouse :blush::sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Congrats Pr0spero :blush:

Now with that dragon go get a 5* from MV!

8 Likes

Congratulations @Pr0spero :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Yay @Pr0spero ! :partying_face::hugs: Awesome choice @Dudeious.Maximus :slightly_smiling_face: so happy to see this! If you do not thank Diddington in your acceptance speech….:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Well deserved prospero. Your threads make for good conversation. Cheers!

5 Likes

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus … im mostly here to amuse myself, but if it amuses others along the way then that’s great.

However, you should be careful of rewarding this behaviour. Im a well-known narcissist and all this is going to do is encourage further derailments, randomness and ranting. To quote my super hero alterego,

9 Likes

Also, i recall trying to get the BOT emoji to go with my DIsk and SCOrpion to make me the Disco Bot.

Well my emojis now make me the Disco Dragon!

In honour of this new moniker, have a modern disco record to dance to

6 Likes

sweet, congrats on the emoji,

AND on the self-awareness :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

and as always, many thanks Dragon Dude for giving out recognition!

4 Likes

Thanks kinda know what im doing :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you @dansing for your support on a topic that did give some good insight on what is happening …

Dansing has a youtube page if you like to see e&p material in video form check them out

12 Likes