8-7 the best farming stage ever? Forget that

@colmud There are rules of thumb, you don’t need math for getting into the end game (though it makes it really cool, i’m a geek).

• For specific items, hover your finger over the item and farm the province that’s listed as the best province.

• For Non-specific farming, the highest province are better. Genrally the highest province you can do on auto would work.

• For recruit farming province 8 is hard to beat.

• Backpacks of course province 5.

The disadvantage of province 5 is the unavailability of the higher ingredients dragon bones and Meteor shards. If you farm 5 hundreds of times as many of us do, you will loose out on those items, whereas farming a higher province would net you much of those as side-catch.

8_7 is not worth coming any longer for 2 days I get nothing at all they’re changing the game or what?

1 Like

I don’t farm that province anymore

Try 16-9

The best farming stage depends on your needs. If you’re looking for certain specific materials, look elsewhere than 8-7. That much is obvious from this thread.

However, there still is a right niche for 8-7 farming where it really stands out. If you’re looking pop monster chests which you’re speeding up with diamonds and farming recruits as well, then 8-7 has the all the great synergy for you right there.

That is why I started this thread with stating what is it actually only good for.

am I having a bad run or did they nerf 6-8 for items now?

@Pois1 do you ever farm specifically for hardwood lumber? What stage would you recommend for that?

21-9
Click on any item in your inventory and it shows you in which Province you have an increased chance to get it. This information is correct and verified. Use my Monster Guide which shows these items for each Province.

I always farm 12-9. This stage costs 4nrg and mostly I get 11 recruits, 1 or 2 troops/heroes, and always usefull items

1 Like

LOL

3 Likes

12-9 has nice loot and exp/flag, but doesn’t fill the monster chest particularly well.

2 Likes

6 loots and 1 hero. That’s nice…

I logged about 300 runs in 5/8. There you have a chance of 1 out of 100 to get only 6 loots (and no hero or troop). The mean value is 10.5 loots per run (without hero/troop count) and 11.3 (including heroes and troops).

Province 7
7-7 XP 707
7-5 purple
7-4 green

Look tempting for Rugged clothes now that my extra fast training is almost ready.

What are recruit drops like?

7-7 is 7-9 recruits (avg 8), best of the three you mentioned.

1 Like

I am becoming more and more convinced, that the chests shown in the upper left corner are the results of the loot roll and not the loot roll itself.

Example
If you get ten chests, you don’t get ten rolls.

The game rolls loot first, gets ten items, then taunts you with ten mystery chests when it asks for 75g to continue versus the Vampire Lords.

That would explain why guaranteed Quest loot is always a chest ( unless hidden behind combined food/ iron ).

I thought this is known. This number represents everything you get from the stage, including recruits.
You get six ingredients, four ascension items, one hero and one troop, eight recruits.
The number next to the chest will be 20.

2 Likes

But how is the roll done?

Roll for 18- 22 chests then roll for loot 18- 22 times,
Or
Roll for loot then total it up to 18- 22 chests?

I don’t know how it is done and frankly I don’t care. I know how many rolls I can expect.

I thought last I was paying attention to the upper left chest number that it excluded troops?

1 Like

No. It is everything added together. All loot, including recruits.

1 Like

Example from 23-11 right now:
numbers by the chest after winning the stage: 14640 - 27
food: 4638
iron: 10002
resources: 14640

recruits: 10
ingredients: cohe, pole, 2xmeor, fire, drbo, lest, sufe
asc. items: 2xtrma, 2xlear, chsh, wosh, adki
heroes: Brogan, Derric
total: 27