šŸÆ [75 floor version] - Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

I did get Zircon yesterday. No Peridot, Topaz, or Ruby this time. Oh well. At least Iā€™ll be ready for next time.

4 Likes

No 5* ninjas, no 4* ninjas. Got bored of the tower at about 6 in impossible.

From 83 pulls I got useless Justice, useless Khagan and single 4* ninja, Shale. This is after 110 pulls with no 5*. I am tired of this game, thus for the first time I will not complete the tower, as I am not willing to give any more gems to SGG. And I am not doing any pulls in Atlantis, and neither in ToL if it wonā€™t feature costumed heroes (maybe if there will be C-GM).

2 Likes

I decided not to buy any offers in the Tower for the first time since the Towers were introduced. I planned to finish it but after we lost a day and SG didnā€™t extend the event, I decide not to grind and sacrifice family time during the weekend. Costume bug was yet another bitter experience during this past few days.
Lately there is so many bugs, that it looks like in this rush to introduce handful of new heroes every month, game stability was pushed way down in the hierarchy. Itā€™s not good for us players as probably more and more issues will occur. I think SG should make step back and focus more on game stability now, before all issues will hit game even harder.

2 Likes

For me almost the same I played only with ā€œfreeā€ energy and i bought a small offer, now I am wondering if SG makes any conclusion from the mess they did. Honestly, I doubt IT.

Not sure if there was a change is the tower format (enemy stats etc) or itā€™s due to my roster improvement, but I found it much easier to finish missions this time, even on impossible. The grind is still there, but somehow less.

On the other hand, not being able to use costumes and getting half of the Oni curse stones on the edges with no way to advert them, made the entire experience meh :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :yawning_face: . I am at level 15 now, I will see if I am in the mood to use the second received flasks to move forward (I also got killed a few times before completing the mission, usually for using too weak heroes while trying to save my strong ones for later)

I found the NT easier as well, but now I have more heroes that play an excellent role here.

I reached the impossible level 25 (I wonā€™t go on as I donā€™t have gems and above all, I donā€™t have time) with Gullin, LotL, Treevil and QoH (the blue one was variable) and I went with this team since the beginning of the impossible level. The boards were really generous and I only had to use around 5 tornadoes to save them from the second Oni stone.

The bosses hardly released their specials and whenever they were able to, QoH protected the team really well.

A pity I canā€™t go on, as this was the first time I was having fun with this tower despite the time that takes each stage. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the first time Iā€™m completing the first 10 impossible floors. And it was quite fun as I didnā€™t care about the score and the heroes.

I only cursed 3-4 heroes while playing those 35 floors (in total) and I only used small items 1* or 2*, mostly antidotes.

Had 7 summons, all 3* but I got the HOTM so Iā€™m happy.

Edit:

Seems like Iā€™m not the only one who had fun for the first time. :grin:

4 Likes

Nice.
This time I put extremely little effort into the Tower, and I used 0 Tornados in the whole journey, and I was used minimal items as well (20-30 bomb attacks, axes and arrows and maybe 60-70 minior mana and healing poitions in total)
I used free energy only (40 in total).
I have reached this far.
I will keep my gifted Tower Energy Flasks for Tower of Magic, where the bosses are easier, and hopefuly there will be no bugs.

5 Likes

Well I was aiming for an item-lite tower and as I have Xnol I managed that. I donā€™t quite have the set up for the infinity loop as I have to bring heroes that break that but still I did it all with a much lower cost than previous version. Definitely a lot less stressful than previous versions and hasnā€™t ruined the next event for me by burning my mini-manas up.

Hoping to hold Top 1k

3 Likes

Completed the whole thing, wasnā€™t able to make the video on the last 5 floors as it was too late and I was too tired. Hereā€™s my final score minutes before the end of the event, meaning I secured top 5000.

Same tactic used, although I replaced the useless Time Stops with Hurricanes for backup at floor 36+. Ended up using 7 of those.

Ended up with a team of half-cursed heroes, and the only ones actually completely lost to curses were Treevil and Wu Kong. Thankfully I had spares, which is why I allowed it.

The floors were a grind not because bosses or monsters were dangerous - after applying the usual tactic they werenā€™t. The real ā€œbossesā€ were the curses, which sometimes made me think for a whole minute. I guess I would waste far less items and time if I had multiple key heroes to choose from.

Well, at least this time the whole thing cost me only 150 gems, ā€œthanksā€ SG.

In comparison, felt harder than the Tower of Magic.

3 Likes

Bought out all the offers. Weeks ago I told myself that this iteration of Ninja Tower is the last event on which I will spend more than few pennys on, at least for a longer while. I like Ninjas, just miss any of the red ones - thatā€™s the last thing I wanted from this game. This game is too carnivorous recently, and real life is getting far more expensive. So if I celebrate my wallet leaving, why not celebrating it with a style.

But then, all the offers cost me like 150 USD and brought me a huge giant square :poop: Itā€™s insane how little you get in this game for money like that. No pity counters, no consolation chest, nothing. In the end, about 20,000+ gems spent + over 50 coin pulls and I only got Peridot - which now I see as huge luck actually. If I kept spending Iā€™d probably have to swallow 5 duplicates of other Ninjas until I get one I donā€™t have (and thatā€™s another 100,000 gems? really?).

Event wise, I finished in top 1000 but completing it was terrible experience. Some probably remember how I always argued with people who hated towers, and I really liked the event. Well not anymore, the rework was too much even for me. With the shortened duration due to their bugs I had to spend couple hours every late night on weekend, cost my a decent amount of sleeping time, and for rewards this ungrateful. :face_vomiting:

To cheer things up, no red Ninja means I ascended Asterius with the saved rings and at least heā€™s something new to play with for some time.

Another event, another sour result.

3 Likes

Atleast you got one :slight_smile:

Maybe time to reconsider Anzogh :stuck_out_tongue:

With season 5 and war of three kingdoms, having dmg dealers who can clear small minions and clear fiends all in one go seams like a great deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

From level 10 it takes more than 10minutes each level, it takes more than 400minutes, is this fun?
I didnā€™t complete any towers because it got too boring.
I still remember the time when it was 50 levels and everyone complained, now with 75 no one says anything.
Kudos to SG for destroying the fun and excitement of the game, as what was fun has now become boring.
Continue without helping those who play and only favor those who spend.
The game has to be profitable, but not so much selfishness was necessary.

1 Like

Made it through impossible level 10 and finished 68K. Alt with 0 score finished 979,811.
I was at a wedding this weekend and thought I was going to have more time to play and just mistimed things so left a few flags unused. I think this is the first time Iā€™ve left event flags unused?

The first day not being accessable was an unfortunate bug. 2 flasks was acceptable compensation. It did create a time crunch, but still plenty of time to finish the first 25. Anything impossible is up to you if you want.
I did not encounter the costume bug.
And the scores were doubled making a third bug.
Quite a strange week. It created outrage. Didnā€™t change my opinion at all.

The mana boost on special skill is by far the best rare blessing. Once you get it twice you basically use specials, make one move, then use all specials again. On the last 10 levels I ran I essentially went rainbow. Gullinbursti - Freya - Isarnia - Khagan - Little John. I just hit and hit and hit over and over again.
The challenge is gone, especially because Iā€™m not going to impossible level 50.
I guess oni curses are the challenge now. I didnā€™t use anything other than arrows and minor mana pots. Curses didnā€™t bother me.

Troop portal is now the best part of ninja tower.

I should probably autoplay it more often since level is the first determinant of rank. It essentially means score doesntā€™ matter unless youā€™re going high up or as a tiebreaker among a small group.

5 Likes

And they will probably remove them. :wink:

Because either that or nerf Xnolphod, and they wonā€™t nerf Xnolphod.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a good third solution, mentioned by @PlayForFun in the topic you posted a link to.

ā€œThe problem is that after 10 special skill usages all special skills should deal only 1 damage.ā€

1 Like

It supposed to work like that according to my earlier testing in Beta.

1 Like

Every time this community asked for something it went in a ā€œcareful what you wish forā€ way.

Fingers crossed but in the past every time someone suggested something good, SG took easy/lazy/greedy way to ā€˜fixā€™ things. Donā€™t expect anything different.

First costume chamber. First rewards from weekly tournaments. Rewards from CoK. Tower rework. Every minor issue players ask to fix is fixed in a way that it becomes a MAJOR issue. But good luck believing this one will be different.

2 Likes

Right before the portal ended, decided my luck was good enough to pull again. Did 50 pulls, got mica and cobalt. I wonā€™t be pulling from here for a while. Iā€™m really waiting on season 5 at this point. Super eventful portal for me, cheers everyone!

6 Likes