541-Titan Slayers is Recruiting

541-Titan Slayers is looking for 3 active members to help us round out our team.

Our alliance is a friendly, supportive, semi-competitive group. A bit more on what this means:

• We expect everyone to hit the titans. We are currently hitting 12-13* titans, but can go up to 13-14* when full. We routinely provide the C and B loot cutoffs in the featured message so everyone can pick their score targets appropriately based on their roster.
  • For wars, we coordinate defenses, but have a more lax attitude regarding offense. We have cycled through all colors to collect data on our defensive performance by color and war type, and to give everyone a chance to bring their best tanks to bear. This war cycle, we are currently using the best tank colors per war type as determined by this data, but we open up a discussion every war cycle so everyone gets a say. (Hence semi-competitive. We like winning, but also want to have fun, so are open to less than optimal strategies if it means everyone is enjoying the game more). War participation is not required, though we do expect all war flags to be used if opted in.
  • Alliance Quest participation is optional. We recommend at least one level for minimum loot, but do not compete as an alliance.
  • We can typically make it into the top 1000 for Mythic Titans, though we do not actively require participation. It certainly helps with morale to do so though.

We use Line as a supplemental form of communication, and while it is not required, it is heavily preferred as it makes it easier for us to provide roster advice and share videos or screenshots.

Having your roster in HeroPlan is also optional, but we think it is a great tool that facilitates roster sharing and advice.

If you think 541-Titan Slayers may be the right fit for you, or would like to request more information, feel free to reach out via a response to this post, or via Line (Line ID: igh13).

1 Like

Hi IgH… Thanks for responding to my request for advice. Please may I ask a few questions?

Titans: What do you mean by C and B loot cutoffs and picking score targets?

For 11* titans, I’m currently averaging 50-60k damage per flag (ie 300+k for 6 flags) and up to 120+k fort a good board. This is reasonably consistent regardless of titan colour. I’'m always in the top 3 in my alliance and top scorer ~90% of the time so A+/A (at least for 11* titans). Never missed a titan or left any unused flags. Game to hit 12*/13*/14* titans.

Wars: What colour tanks do you require for each war type?

My alliance only uses blue tanks (Krampus for me) so I may need the benefit of your experience and advice for other tank colours.

Alliance Quest: I’m happy for completion rather than competing for a top ranking.

Mythic Titan: Likewise, not interested in competing for a top ranking.

Regarding titans, there are individual loot tiers that go up depending on your ranking. You mention that you are regularly at the A/A+ level. These are special since the A+ ranking goes to the top scorer and A’s to the next 4. However, the cutoffs for B and C ranks are set to 3.3% and 1% of the titan’s HP respectively. With the way titan loot tiers work, getting a D rank is suboptimal as it drastically lowers your chance of ascension materials. So we include the score cutoffs so we can have everyone aim for at least a C. For those who are stronger and feeling more ambitious, including the B cutoff helps them know what to aim for to get a slightly higher chance of good loot (not really sure how much, but the C vs B vs A is not as big a difference as C vs D).

This actually helps since when we started this, more people started aiming for B ranks because they could pull it off and had a definitive target score to aim for. Which is beneficial since by increasing everyone else’s score, it takes pressure off of those at the top so items can be rationed better and we can take a sustainable approach to titans. This is key because we do not want those at the top going all out and then have to drop because they run out of items.

Given your performance on 11*, Is guess you would likely get at least a B on most titans and several A’s.

Currently, for this war cycle (basically until the next set of rush wars begins), we are going with what has performed best. Specifically, this is red for attack boost, yellow for minion wars, and purple for the others.

We definitely have people who can advise you on your defense and this is a regular type of discussion for us for most wars. I am not the greatest at defense, since my focus is primarily on offense, but I am happy to try poking holes in any defenses others set so as to provide an opinion on vulnerabilities and how those can be addressed.

We really don’t ask anything of our members for these. Some complete them, others don’t. We may aim for top 1000 on mythic titans, but only if we are getting close with people doing whatever hits they are comfortable with. Our perspective is generally that the loot doesn’t justify going all out.

1 Like

All sounds good. Please allow me some time to explore and let me revert to you. Perhaps even try a 1-2 week trial period to get to know each other if this is acceptable?

1 Like

By all means. If you let me know what name you use in the game, I can let everyone in my alliance know to be on the lookout for you should you decide to pop on over. I am definitely supportive of visiting alliances as that is actually how I ended up here.

Great! I also use Shere in the game. Will let you know first here before I visit.

BTW, what is the meaning of 541?

2 Likes

That is the area code of the alliance’s founders from what I’ve been told.

We will be ready to greet you. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi IgH… It has been an eventful 2-3 weeks. I left my former alliance and have been visiting a couple of alliances during this time. Great experience! If you’re willing to have me, I can join after war is over. I’m also now on Discord @Shere#5788.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.