4* Heroes of the Month (HOTM)

S2 is great for loot I’m more on the pulls side as they feature 2 hotm and 2 atlantis hero’s slightly better odds. But that’s being phased out hence the legands thang now for hotm.
Soo up till Dec you can get a old hotm which is featured.

@Olmor the first obakon was pretty annoying too :rofl:

Yeah it sucks when they give you a 3 star heroes in a Legends Summon. There shouldn’t even be any 3 star or 4 star heroes in a Legends summon. What a waste of time and waste of money!

I’m wondering the mods would consider merging these two threads so all Tavern improvement suggestions can be found in one thread.

I’ll flag my own post to get their attention.

1. Did 7 pulls and got five season one 3* and two 4* So, Small Giant, do you really think this is fair.
  2. After you complete the tavern and buy the coin deal 5x, there’s nothing. Now way to get the tokens.
  3. Oh, we are suppose to buy tokens are regular price and do the 10 pulls for 2600 tokens.
  4. So this Tavern event is really just a money grab

A good option is to low the quantity of coins you need to summon , i dont know, instead of 100 make it at least 50.
On the other hand if they dont want to remove S1 heroes they can tweak a little bit the legendary summoning rates.
Something not to broken but neither as greedy as it is now

I agree Taverns Summons is poorly designed.

However why I am taking the time to reply is…

your idea of SGG releasing 4 star HOTM is inspired genius !

meh I like that there arent 4* hotm breaking the balance of the 4* raid tournaments. lately hotm seem to cause more problems than add to the experience.

I think this is a great idea. I got too many friends who complain about lack of heroes that come to them, so this can bring a joy to the game. With higher chance of pulling 4* than 5* , this way people who got stuck with their current hero pool can manage to find a way to have fun from the game.

There are too many 5* heroes. I’m not a player who get mad when not pulling 5* heroes, i wouldn’t be mad if i find any hero that is not in my current hero pool.

Also i really like to expand the idea and say there can also be 3* hotm.

I believe this can be our way to get out of this depression which started from Telluria nerfs.