3* Atlantis heroes; worth it?

I pulled these Atlantis heroes:

Which 3* Atlantis heroes are worth ascending in general in your opinion?

I have maxed Melia and she’s worth it. Gives nice critical boost.

Melia is excellent. So is Mnesseus.

Depending on the rest of your roster, Chochin and Namahage could both have a place, too.

What about gato?..I kept 2 copies of the new fast 3* , just in case u.u

I’ve got one, but I haven’t leveled him up or really played against him. He seems like a fairly straight-forward hitter. The ailment-blocking bonus isn’t bad, but I don’t know as though it’ll really be all that important in the 3* world.

I’ve seen Gato in evemt teams in top100 so I’m making him now :stuck_out_tongue: He looks good :wink:

Mnesseus - mini Caedmon
Gill-ra - mini slow Zeline
Chochin - mini average Alasie
Gato - mini fast Aeron
Melia - mini fast Gregorion
Namahage - mini fast Khiona :joy:

The rest of my 3* roster consists of all the necessary regular heroes.

Nashgar, Valen, Belith, Berden, Brienne, Balthazar, Bane and Tyrum. Also Kailani and Gunnar.

I also have a few 4* and 5* now but I wondered which 3* Atlantis heroes could replace the regular 3* for events.

Thank you for all your fast replies!

for beginner players they sure worth al lot. In my case , if feed them directly to my 4* and 5* heroes.

I would view them as additions to your current 3* roster to help in events when you want to double up.

Of your current 3*s, you’d probably be keeping Belith in almost all of your groups because of her healing, so I’d only worry about Mnesseus when doubling Green, although he is a good one.

I think that Namahage could find a spot and Melia. Bane is great, but if you already have some snipers in Valen and Balthazar, Melia could help bring up your whole team.

So I wouldn’t get rid of anyone you currently have, but I’d mix a few of the Atlantis 3*'s into the mix.

Love gill-ra and namahage! Pulled 2 namahage and have been trying him out flanking friar tuck for events. The family power gives extra mana generation. Fun to play with!

Gato was pretty good for me in the last event. I would recommend leveling him if you want to stack blues for the events. He really earned his keep on the last levels with the status blocking.

My vote for Gato. Good in event bosses when spells fly all over the screen :slight_smile:

@Wharflord used 3 maxed Gatos on his winning Rare team in the last challenge event.