⚔ [27h Nov 2022] - 188th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

You should bring CB Tyrum and Shrubbear instead of another Treevil and CB Belith.

The dispeller should be purple so you need only 7 purple tile and Shrubbear help a lot against any hit all enemy.

If you bring CB Tyrum and Shrubbear instead, you will win that battle.

2 Likes

Sorry-Oberon. I’ll edit the post!

1 Like

Day 1:

O: 5-0
D: 5-0

well, a good day on offense and defense. faced several teams that looked a lot like mine. :thinking: ended up using my defense team for all attacks because i’m lazy. :laughing: it worked out though, in every case i was able to charge either Faiez, Treevil, or Bauchan/Waqas/Sudri in the first move or two and that proved crucial, so it was nice not to have to hunt around forever for a match through a sea of blue and yellow tiles, although i assume that will happen at some point. toughest fight was against a Waqas tank, i made a purple diamond right off the bat, but that set off a cascade and he fired, but it left me a ton of green and red tiles on the board and i fired Treevil and that bought me the time to bounce back and win.

Defense is doing well, undefeated. were you attacked yet @drdare? curious how it holds up through the week. currently in 1% with 2739 points, rank 4442.

hey, at least i wasn’t out on day 1 like the last 3* rush. :grin: good luck on day 2 everyone! :shamrock:

4 Likes

I am being ignored so fa. Fought 3 tree tanks and won. Got brushed by a Waqas tank due a terrible board which got worse. Today is what I call the green day. Every 6th day of my raids, I get this day where whatever team i bring on offense, only green tiles show up including titans. and when i bring green teams, i get everything that is not green. I infact used green teams in the tourney to win.

2 Likes

Will you show what emblem path you have chosen for your Ribbit? :slight_smile:

Ouch today was a bad start, I lost my first 2 matches, I think got 2 or 3 kills on both but I just started with getting no tiles to kill the tanks. And it’s funny, I had no red tiles, then suddenly each time that Sudri was about to fire, I had a cascade which brought lots of red tiles onto the board.
Defense was 1-0 last I checked a few hours ago

Day 1
O: 3-2
D: 1-0

5 Likes

That’s the team I faced. I don’t have Ribbit

1 Like

I know, that was one of the mistakes I was talking about…

I use Bear only against Tree-tanks or multi-Tree teams (too many debuffs). Otherwise I prefer an extra healer or damage-dealer.

1 Like

Day 1 awful boards let to 3 losses already. its over in a couple of moves with fast mana…

o 2-3
d 3-0

pretty sure im out today, no way im buying back

4 Likes

Day 2
O: 4-1
D: 1-0

Total
O: 7-3
D: 2-0 (A, A)

I lost to a Treevil tank who had Bauchan flank and Kvasir wing. I only killed Treevil but almost killed the flanks.

3 Likes

Day 2
O: 4-1 (8-2)
D: 2-0 (8-0) A/A
I lost one fight against this team
IMG_20221129_090713
Today the board decided everything… I could have made the team a little better or a little worse, but it wouldn’t have changed much :slight_smile:
I will only say that 5 fights lasted about 5 minutes… I think no further comment is needed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Looking right now at the defs who people set, I really felt like I just don’t keep up with the new heroes. Most of them I pulled, have locked and they are just sitting there…because there are so many of them, that I just didn’t bother to look at them closely and made any leveling plan…

Counting them, I have 11 3* in a queue for leveling. Same for 4*…gosh, this pace is too much.

3 Likes

So the tree-less tournament lasted just 1 day. Faced 6 today including 2 as tanks, and the other 4 as double-tree flanks.

First was a Treevil flanked by 2 Frogs. Went 3 Holy + cTyrum and Faiez. Ugly board and fast zero as Treevil fired twice.

Won the next one against a Treevil tank flanked by 2 Waqas, and match number 3 against a Rufus tank. 4th up was Aqeela flanked by Treevils with Faiez and Rekhetre at the wings. Went 3 Holy and the match went into overtime with my Faiez and Rekhetre facing the opposite pair :rofl:
Took 72 extra turns and 520% damage bonus before I could find the tiles to finish off the match with 36 seconds to spare :sweat:

Last up was a Bauchan flanked by Treevils. Another quick zero loss.

Defense was 2-0 yesterday and 4-1 now. That is enough to keep me interested in this tournament for now

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 2-0 (A) 2818 900 3718
2 8-2 4-1 (A) 5414 5414
6 Likes

Day 2:

O: 2-3 (7-3)
D: 6-0 (A)

yep, didn’t take long for the boards full of blue and yellow to show up and wreck it for me. :laughing: first loss out of the gate with a zero to a double tree team, nothing but blue and yellow tiles. second loss straight after to a Grevle tank, Waqas and Rufus flanks. i thought this was going to be a zero too but some red showed up the turn before i died and i took out Grevle. last battle of the day also a zero to a tree tank with Waqas wing. at least these go quickly. :sweat_smile: if both the tree and Waqas fire you’re pretty much dead already.

Defense doing well, because… tree and Waqas? most likely. undefeated at 6-0. currently in 10% with 4839 points, rank 43483.

i’ll probably be out first thing tomorrow, but good luck on day 3 everyone!

5 Likes

My opening battle today was against five trees-all LB and +20 (seriously, don’t you have anything better to do than level treevils?!?).

I spent a long time deciding who to bring and decided on green-dark with Faiez, c Mnessus, cb Brienne, Treevil, and c Tyrum. Deciding on the team took a lot longer than playing the match as I got a board full of holy and red and died in about five moves. Oy.

I went back to Rufus-c. Hawkmoon-cb Janghir-Treevil-c Tyrum for the rest of my matches. They all looked almost identical-some version of this:

I almost killed myself against a Sudri tank because I was foolishly saving the red tiles until after I got my dark heroes charged, but managed to come back and win. I did lose against another tree tank when I didn’t get the tiles.

O: 3-2 (8-2)
D: 3-0

7 Likes

Day 2

O : 4-1 (8-2)

Go with same tactic. The board is average by overall. No Treevil tank today. Only some Treevil at flank and wing. Lose against Rufus tank in 2nd attack. The board is full of blue. He fire twice and then :joy:

I think he is a but more dangerous tank than Waqas because of his def down but I still think Treevil is more dangerous than him even blue isn’t allowed. Other attacks are average to pretty good board. No Treevil tank. No problem :smile:.

I think Rekhetre is better than C Hawkmoon. Even Rekhetre charge in 7 tile, she can cleanse and her family effcet can blind tank which is helpful to make your team survive when you don’t get tile.

D : 23-6

Get many more win up to almost A++ grade as usual from three-tree defense. I think the attacker are lucky in the day 1.

Shrubbear also useful against Bauchan. Faiez can protect you from Treevil’s ailment but can’t protect you from Bauchan’s manacut.

3 Likes

So 3 hits on my defense and holding it strong. My offense is gone to dogs as i lost to 2 more Waqas tanks. He hits like a truck.

3 Likes

As expected I’m out. Absolute ■■■■ boards were even with fast mana I couldnt fire a hero once screwed me over… never a fan of fast mana. ■■■■ this crap

5 Likes

Same here, i just lost my first match, I am out haha.
I laughed because it was expected, this is a very predictable game

Have fun everyone

(my defense is still A, 3-0)

3 Likes

I thought so let’s play some gamble… Let’s play with the mono-red-team (very stupid idea :scream: )
I hope it will look different… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Day 3
O: 1-4 (9-6)
D: 2-0 (10-0) A/A/A
Terrible mistake in first fight (I lost because of my own stupidity) and 3 boards without reds :rofl:
I don’t like 3* rush, so this time at least I had some fun (no good results but you can’t have everything :crazy_face:)

Good luck everyone! (and have some fun)

4 Likes