Hansel - Chao - Li - Jackal - Jack’ O Harre
Defense: I think Grade B

Reward

Unfarmable AM is welcome.

Congrats @zephyr1 for rank 8, and @Argon rank 22 :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @jinbatsu. My alt goes by name Xenon :wink:

3 Likes

So, with about 45 minutes left to go, I fell from the top 1% into the top 5%. But the final tournament results, I was again in the top 1%. Could it be that the Defense results are added at the end of the tournament, and not calculated simultaneously? I went 9-3 on Defense and earned an A grade.

It would be interesting to know.

Defense points are always added at the end of each battle day.
Consider about 1.500.000 players participate each week in a tourney…it takes some minutes to calculate their results and to order it by any sorting algorithm. You can see this by “Processing” and of course ranks are gonna change until the whole process is done for every player…like 1.5 million times.

2 Likes

Thanks for this summary. I was very intrigued at the 1st place finisher’s defense team. Unemblemed wu kong for tank and 3 S1 heroes. Minimal yellow heroes as well. If you look at the others in top 10, almost all have an event/Atlantis hero. I wonder how significant that Mirweave+17 was as flank.

But you didn’t encounter your Kryptonite? (which as we all know does not occur on Earth, much like di-Lithium!!)

It can be misleading to judge a defense by just one example. It’s been pointed out a couple of times that defensive points are a small part of the score and a player may only be attacked a couple of times at the beginning of the tourny and go the rest of the tourny with an A grade not being attacked anymore. I think the best way to look at it is as a group. Like you pointed out 1 player doing 1 thing and the other 9 doing someting else. I would think the 9 was significant and the 1 maybe a fluke.

1 Like

Yea I guess you’re right. There’s a lot of randomness and luck involved in the tournaments with matchmaking. I’m just trying to see what other people are doing to improve my defensive performance. Typically, I only get top 25% or worse. I think there was only once I got top 1% and it was for a 3* tournament. It seems like it will be difficult for me to reach top 1% in 4* tournaments since I dont’ plan on embleming my 4* heroes.

1 Like

Yea, same for me. 1 time 1% in a 3*. The only 4* I have emblemed are healers and Wilbur.

Exactly why I post the top 10. It’s something I want to see the next time the same tourny rolls around and thought it might be useful to others. Good luck.

1 Like