⚔ [26 Apr, 2020] - 53rd Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Purple/ Dark

Bought the continue on Day 4, defence having dipped to B. Went 4-1 on Day 4, then managed to hold out to use all flags on Day 5 although lost 3-2 (actually 0 score on two of them - ouch!). Defence currently back to A (5-3). Top 1%, hopefully won’t drop more than one rank before close of play.

It just works to the end ! I am satisfied :relaxed: :blush: image
Many attackers and not all hab been push back but I had my A Grade :partying_face: I thought about an B with this team

2 Likes

Didn’t need the rebuy as I only lost the last battle due to horrendous board and Wu tank easily killing me.
21-4 and only top 5% is bs when my battles were worth 620 points or more.

Clearly, no bs is involved, there are simply better teams out there!

I only contested 2.5 days of battle, knowing that day 3 would defeat me, it did but not for the reasons i expected. It just gave me 5 relentlessly awful boards; 5 in a row and I was out! My defense I am well proud of! Everyone was using Gazelle (I don’t have) and I lead with a Mist Tank for an A grade defense rating!!

EDIT: My defense team as that is really the only meaningful thing here!

2 Likes

This was one of the teams I faced today:

What in the actual eff is all I can say. Crashwreck tank in a bloody battle tourney? Flanked by Borils?? With two wing healers?! Not one single hitter??!! Bruh did you not read the bloody battle description? Ok whatever RNGesus is being nice to me today shouldn’t complain.

Went in with this team and won by a landslide, with all 5 heroes still standing at the end:

2 Likes

This is me so far… Luckily i managed to put a very well doing def team together… I had to rebuy myself back 'cos I’m stupid and left C Sonya in the attacking team TWICE against Borils and such…

My attacks were 4-1 or 3-2, mostly green and blue (thanks Sonya AGAIN) … Gadeirus and Kiril were spectacular in the attack teams… You can call me clever but unfortunately if I want to go 4-1 I need one of these healers HAHA

4 Likes

Final Results

Offense

I went 24-1 overall. The loss was a little unfortunate, as I otherwise ranked quite well for this Tournament.

The only team I lost to was this one on Day 2:

I got a bit of a tricky board, and just couldn’t figure out how to work my way out of it quickly enough, without setting of Li Xiu multiple times. It fell apart from there.

Defense

As usual for 4* Tournaments, I got attacked nonstop.

I had a solid A Defense Grade each of the first 4 days, and a precarious A on Day 5 after 17 new losses and 8 new wins, ending at 60.1% overall.

Ranking

Rewards

Kinda meh.

And the Troop would be a bit more exciting if it weren’t my 7th green Mana Troop, and I didn’t also have 6 green Crit Troops.

(Meanwhile I continue to have 0 blue Crit Troops, amongst other RNG oddities.)

11 Likes

Top 25% for me, which is pretty solid. I’m starting to think I may have improved at events, but now that I think that, it will likely beck to terrible defense grades for me.

3 Likes

Day 5 & overall

Last battle was average 3:2 and defense did not change…so overall:

5 Likes

Top 1% and 3 silver tokens, no item, 10 wizard emblems. I used all my luck yesterday with a Kage pull.

3 Likes

Used my fun defense this time:

And it wasn’t great, but not bad either:

• wins: 14,
  • losses: 17,
  • grades: B, A, B, C, C.

Top 5% and pretty good loot:

Screenshot_20200502-103031751 (1)

My alt didn’t lose a single battle in tournament, def wasn’t flawless, but still great:

Screenshot_20200502-103717031 (1)

Not much on the loot side, though.

4 Likes

Top 1%… only maybe 2nd or 3rd time achieved… woot!

But then…

1x common herb, 1x large bone, 1x leather strap (1*)
1x battle manual (3*)
2x minor mana potion (1*)
3x silver summon token
10x barb emblems
5x Valhalla coins

That is so insulting that I’m contemplating uninstalling :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah saw you listed in that top 10, got all excited thinking “omg is that the famous zephyr1?? great result!!” :star_struck:

2 Likes

Day 4

• Offense: 4-1 (18-2)
  • Defense: 1-7 (11-14, C)

Day 5

• Offense: 4-1 (22-3)
  • Defense: 1-0 (12-14, C)

Defense was hit hard on day 4, dunno what happened, but as I was able to finish all attacks on offense I ended up in top 1 % without a problem.

Rewards

• 2x ETT, 10 emblems and 10 Valhalla coins
6 Likes

Top 1% overall

2x ETT 1x Regular Token
30 Paladin Emblems = which I am very happy for, as I have Telluria max now, and I am doing Clarissa.
10x Valhalla Coins

I think I got a Sturdy Shield too. I can’t remember without looking.

4 Likes

def CAAAA

1 Like

I got some pretty good stuff across all three profiles. Each one got at least one unfarmable, my 1st alt (finished the highest out of all 3 at 5%) got a reset emblem and a costume key along with an unfarmable. 2nd alt got a troop token. Lucked out this time. Defense on my main held out pretty good, got an A rank surprisingly. And managed to finish in the 10% despite missing a day.

1 Like

I’m intrigued by this! My defense team is a bit worse than yours (yours is good btw!) in as much as there are way too many emblems on mine but I only got attacked ~7 times from memory, losing just twice for an A grade (I was so happy!). The teams I was facing had, for the most part, ~80-90 emblems.

EDIT: I so badly want a yellow and purple mana troop!

1 Like

If you tap on the three dots below your message, there will be a trash can icon that you can click to delete it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Again for the second tournament in a row I experienced all the joy of my 3* ascension mat being Chainmail…yay

1 Like