⚔ [25th Oct, 2020] - 79th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

Odd, maybe I have been lucky but so far By-Ulf is the one that’s keeping me in the tournament after all those days, 4 out of 5 won on Defense (which is pretty low I know but still). Currently lost 3 battles without using any gems and just won one from a team with 200tp more. Now facing a 3001 team :slight_smile: ! Not liking my chances with 500tp less :frowning:

4 Likes

That’s not low at all, well done! And welcome to the forum :blush: Aw, yes that happens when we move up the ladder, suddenly we get pounded on by these fully emblemmed teams. Ah, well, make the best of it :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

THURSTY THIRSDAY & FREAKY FRIDAY

4 Likes

After a horrid day 4 where I lost 3 in a row and ended up buying back in, I had a better day 5 going 4-1 to end the tournament with 19-6 overall on offense. Defense has done great again, sitting at 13-2 so far with A grade through out the tournament. All praise to Grevie!

A good tournament for the most part, and plenty of fun early on but not sure my final score will be enough to hold onto 1%.

This was my first time going mono from day 3 onward to try and offset the power gap of the maxed teams. Running mono, I went 9-6 with a streak of losses coming on day 3 and 4. As normal with mono, it was extremes of blitzing them or being blitzed by them when the boards weren’t on my side. Honestly, I don’t really enjoy playing mono as the reliance on RNG is frustrating to me so I think I’m going to stick with mixed team comps for the most part because I find it more enjoyable and I’m less at the mercy of RNG.

My final score. Still 1% but 8 hours remaining is a loooong time.

tournament1

3 Likes

GreAt job @Harlikwen!!! I personally think that 14k+ with the additional Defense A GRADE Points will keep you snugly in the top 1% I hope so 4 you!!! GL

1 Like

Well guess RNGesus was paying attention, because I somehow miraculously went 5-0 today (or maybe it’s because I paid the extortion protection fee of 75 gems :thinking:)

Either way, solidly in top 1% now. So once again from the bottom of my heart, ■■■■ you and your +100 teams, I still win in the end. :grin:

Attacks
4-1
5-0
4-1
3-2
5-0

Primarily used 3-2 until last day, where I switched to 4-1 for the last 3 matches.

Defense
BBAAA

Ended up running with this:

3 Likes

Day 5 - I did ok today! I went 4-1 attacking and 1-0 defending. Overall, I’m 19-6 attacking and 5-3 defending (A-rated defense). I’m borderline Top 1% vs Top 5%. I’ll find out in 3hrs which way my luck goes. Good luck all! :wink:

2 Likes

System show TOP 1% but received loot tier 5%?

Anyone has same issues ?

3 Likes

Well, this is the end of a journey for this week. Great tourney, I loooove 3* world. :dancer:
Loot: I’m still waiting for my 100 emblems! C’mon, 4th of 5th time in a row NO. I know I’m unlucky person, but I do deserve some love. :cry:

5 Likes

At long last, managed to get 100 emblems!

Final 20-4 Offense. Defense A grade from days 2 to 5.

8 Likes

Congrats, me still waiting… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

As expected, finished top10, thanks to an A-A-A-A-A defense (2-1, 2-1,2-1,3-0,1-1 for 10-3 total)

5 Likes

Went 24-1 on offense what’s probably my best in 3* tourney, but I still didn’t finish in top 1%, because the defense scored only EECDD :man_shrugging: But got an EHT, so I’ll take it :+1:

5 Likes

Cheers man, appreciated! I did end up top 1% :star_struck:

Towards the end I moved back to top 5% while still having 5 flags to use, so I had to give it a try. I won the first 2 battles, which were very very hard and had luck with the shields falling my way. Third one I lost, since it was only 5 hours left and only 2 more flags I decided to give it a shot.

From day 1 my defense grade had been A.

Results

My loot, I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with not getting any ascension mats, especially good gloves which have been avoiding me for months (upside is a got a lot of mat now).

6 Likes

Offense

20 W - 5 L (bought back on day 4)

Defense

A - A - A - A - A (5W - 1L)

Defense Team

Final result and reward

Top 1%

7 Likes

Final Result

Defense: Mnesseus - Hisan - Grevle - Berden - Melia

ATK: 21-4
DEF: 11-5 (Grade A)

Reward

Orb and 50 monk great… ETT keep for next Ninja portal maybe.

5 Likes

Second time getting 1% since new loot and second time getting 100 emblems :slight_smile:

Attack 20-5
Def A all the way
Total points 14851
Loot gloves 2 ETT 1EHT 100 rangers emblems

I am loving the update :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alt team finished 23/2 with 2 losses on friday. Attacked almost exclusively with the following heroes. I don’t have a big selection to choose from. This team just doesn’t get the love it deserves the last several months. Idea was not to let the other team get buffs.

Defense went 9/3. AAAAA for the week.

4 Likes

Didnt do so well on offense this time but still picked up an orb and finished the pov challenge so good enough. Mnesus, shrubbear, by-ulf, grevle, melia went A, A, B, A, A which was nice.

4 Likes

Held on for 1% which was nice and made the buying back in worth while. Also pulled 100 emblems in the loot which was a nice bonus. Good tournament!

tournament1

tournament2

5 Likes

Cookie Settings