⚔ [25th Oct, 2020] - 79th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

1-1 and done, not gonna continue. I think my A-rated defense (currently 9-2) will keep me in top10 (top5 now). Last match was hard and I made a stupid mistake (waited a turn to dispell shrubbear, so I could dispell c-beliths heal… Except that you can’t…

3 Likes

Main team out on wednesday. Defense doing ok at 65.9% win rate but offensively I ran mostly 3/2 green/purple and boards weren’t kind to me,

Surprise this tourney is my alt team. 20/0 offensively. None of my 3* are above +7. All teams that I faced after the 3rd on monday were +80 and the 2nd on tuesday were +98. Defensively, currently 8/2, A grade all week so far.

4 Likes

Day 4 - I had a good day that should have been great! I went 4-1 attacking and 0-0 defending. Overall, I’m 15-5 attacking and 4-3 defending (B-rated defense). I should have/could have won the lone loss I had. It was down to last man standing and my last man lost! Oh well. Tomorrow will decide Top 1% or Top 5%. Good luck all! :wink:

3 Likes

■■■■ the boards and ■■■■ you guys with your +100 teams, that is all I have to say. Seriously, if you’re gonna flunk out on day two because you suck then please don’t get in my way of reaching top 1%, so yeah ■■■■ you once again.

/angry rant

2 Likes

Day 5: 4-1, but lost the last battle, so no buy in. :muscle: Overall, 21-4. Defence is at 10-2, all As this week. I really enjoyed this tourney, and now… Let’s see if I can finally grab those 100 emblems. Was top 1% in all tourneys since they changed the rewards, never happened. :expressionless:

6 Likes

We get to the end of these couple of 3☆ tournaments(next one will be 4☆).
3☆ tournaments are my favourite ones so i can say i enjoyed it a lot. Though between day 3 and 4 things went difficult i decided to pay a continue due to my defense was doing so well.

Today i won 4 and lost only 1 against this team

I have been raiding with mono green due the overpopulation of +100 teams at this point of the tournament.

Team used: Berden- Grevle-Carver[CB],Hisan,Mneseus

Regarding defense. It got a solid A with a high winrate(10 attacks 9 victories)

I think i will hold on top 1%. Hopefully i will get a nice loot. We will see, i need rogue/sorceree/Monks emblems

6 Likes

Another 3* tournament, so much joy! :partying_face:

I do not feel I had the best team this time around, but Grevle, Costumed Belith, and Melia sure is helpful. I took By-Ulf too, but I feel he didn´t do a great job, similar with Bjorn. But it´s what I had maxed of 3*s, that fit the category. :slight_smile:

This defense has been funny to observe though; I´ve been attacked so often, this time around, compared to last weeks tournament! On defense: 12 victories, 6 defeats. On offense so far: 14 victories, 6 defeats. I lose against Mnesseus, that´s a difficult one to beat- wish I had him!

6 Likes

Odd, maybe I have been lucky but so far By-Ulf is the one that’s keeping me in the tournament after all those days, 4 out of 5 won on Defense (which is pretty low I know but still). Currently lost 3 battles without using any gems and just won one from a team with 200tp more. Now facing a 3001 team :slight_smile: ! Not liking my chances with 500tp less :frowning:

4 Likes

That’s not low at all, well done! And welcome to the forum :blush: Aw, yes that happens when we move up the ladder, suddenly we get pounded on by these fully emblemmed teams. Ah, well, make the best of it :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

THURSTY THIRSDAY & FREAKY FRIDAY

4 Likes

After a horrid day 4 where I lost 3 in a row and ended up buying back in, I had a better day 5 going 4-1 to end the tournament with 19-6 overall on offense. Defense has done great again, sitting at 13-2 so far with A grade through out the tournament. All praise to Grevie!

A good tournament for the most part, and plenty of fun early on but not sure my final score will be enough to hold onto 1%.

This was my first time going mono from day 3 onward to try and offset the power gap of the maxed teams. Running mono, I went 9-6 with a streak of losses coming on day 3 and 4. As normal with mono, it was extremes of blitzing them or being blitzed by them when the boards weren’t on my side. Honestly, I don’t really enjoy playing mono as the reliance on RNG is frustrating to me so I think I’m going to stick with mixed team comps for the most part because I find it more enjoyable and I’m less at the mercy of RNG.

My final score. Still 1% but 8 hours remaining is a loooong time.

tournament1

3 Likes

GreAt job @Harlikwen!!! I personally think that 14k+ with the additional Defense A GRADE Points will keep you snugly in the top 1% I hope so 4 you!!! GL

1 Like

Well guess RNGesus was paying attention, because I somehow miraculously went 5-0 today (or maybe it’s because I paid the extortion protection fee of 75 gems :thinking:)

Either way, solidly in top 1% now. So once again from the bottom of my heart, ■■■■ you and your +100 teams, I still win in the end. :grin:

Attacks
4-1
5-0
4-1
3-2
5-0

Primarily used 3-2 until last day, where I switched to 4-1 for the last 3 matches.

Defense
BBAAA

Ended up running with this:

3 Likes

Day 5 - I did ok today! I went 4-1 attacking and 1-0 defending. Overall, I’m 19-6 attacking and 5-3 defending (A-rated defense). I’m borderline Top 1% vs Top 5%. I’ll find out in 3hrs which way my luck goes. Good luck all! :wink:

2 Likes

System show TOP 1% but received loot tier 5%?

Anyone has same issues ?

3 Likes

Well, this is the end of a journey for this week. Great tourney, I loooove 3* world. :dancer:
Loot: I’m still waiting for my 100 emblems! C’mon, 4th of 5th time in a row NO. I know I’m unlucky person, but I do deserve some love. :cry:

5 Likes

At long last, managed to get 100 emblems!

Final 20-4 Offense. Defense A grade from days 2 to 5.

8 Likes

Congrats, me still waiting… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

As expected, finished top10, thanks to an A-A-A-A-A defense (2-1, 2-1,2-1,3-0,1-1 for 10-3 total)

5 Likes

Went 24-1 on offense what’s probably my best in 3* tourney, but I still didn’t finish in top 1%, because the defense scored only EECDD :man_shrugging: But got an EHT, so I’ll take it :+1:

5 Likes