2022 Sneak Peek - Discussion

Isn’t it strange that the FAQ on Soul Exchange is initiated only with the launch of SE?

If SGG wanted player feedback, beta testers have already given them so much.

Either incorporate the requested changes to some extent or just explain why requested changes cannot be accommodated:

So easy .,

“Thank you for your feedback. We have considered all suggestions and feedback on the recent Soul Exchange. Regretfully, we will not be able to accommodate most of the suggestions and feedback due to their impact on the GAME ECONOMY. However, this does not preclude us tweaking SE in the future should the need arise. Once again, we thank the Beta Testers for their time, effort and initiative.”

6 Likes

Definitely need more iron advanced storage for sure. Maybe they can unlock that first.

4 Likes

Forget the kitty, I want friggin Anubis!

6 Likes

I would not expect much on this FAQ.
Only this can happen and you need X heroes to it.

Here is what SG added for Tomes:

I prefer the community version better on them:

6 Likes

So changes… Soul exchange good… Could be better of course!

Events/seasons, whatever, but the calendar is packed stuff will need to rotate, I don’t know how more can fit in this thing. Usually some sort of new mechanic is added in a season which is good

Costumes - not really a good thing, pay for balance updates / keeping what you have somewhat relevant

Upgrade stronghold - interested in what this unlocks, first level usually gives more storage / production advancements but the speciality building is of more interest. Also we need the space for a new building, not enough stuff to convert anymore, if a new section is added give more farms / mines with this.

2 Likes

We do have 7 more farms we could turn into Advanced Farms, and 2 more mines we could turn into Advanced Mines. With the new levels, I predict that 1 new Advanced Iron Storage could suffice for 2 more levels. Since a new building is in the works, the new cap could be 27. Not trying to start any speculation on this one, but just throwing my opinion on it out there

5 Likes

More Sneak Peek on new buildings in 2021 Q&A:

4 Likes

It like 19th Century is 1800 to 1899

2017- first year Empires

18- second

19- third

20- fourth

21- fifth

22- sixth

So sixth year of a 5 year old game

Building

Do not forget

FIN

12 Likes

Waw! I’m literally bursting with the excitement of my mostly TC 20 roster getting a new style asskicking from all those new well ballanced paywall heroes that I won’t be able to get in 2022! Just can’t wait! Piece of advice, ready your wallets.

14 Likes

Interesting features. But regardless of anything, powercreep has to be toned down.

5 Likes

Now that season 5 is coming out, could we please see season 2 heroes added to tc20?

16 Likes

Dream on, it’s far too late.
No spender will keep spending.
Ergo:
The next portal must be stronger than the last, and the pace is Set…
Can’t stop now, end of story.

Maybe Set will be a 6* with base 920 power, before emblems and LB
This will get spenders motivated and is a great business decision.

3 Likes

Oh and before adding more 30 overpowered heroes that can obliterate entire team at fast or average speed can you sit your butts a second and plan a decent balance update for this crap? Thank you.

And balance updates are NOT buffing event heroes that already are monsters.

9 Likes

An idea for 2023 or H2 2022: weapons.

There is a convenient space below here portraits in the raid screen. The perfect place to show a weapon or orb or something like that, which you chose to equip your hero with. To customize them. Weapons could add stats/bonuses/random procs/… etc. Opens a while new area for the game.

1 Like

This idea came from mythwars and puzzles, I suppose.

This would be a catastrophe. Something else to pay and level as hard as troops?

The day the introduce that crap it would be the sure end. We have costumes already to fill that spot.

6 Likes

Weapons would be awesome, but I already see their implementation here.

Farming good weapons for free would take a year to get a good one, and probably not even the one you wanted. Meanwhile, a Weapon Chest or Weapon Summon Token allows you to purchase a 2% roll for legendary weapon for as little as 200 gems!

So pay to summon heroes then pay for ascension mats then pay for emblems then pay for aethers then pay for weapons! No thanks. Maybe if farming gems was easier, and their price dropped in like half… But now, God no!

2 Likes

So, what if the Stronghold is related to the new Dragons feature coming? The image shown for dragons appears to be another Stronghold, and I noticed some buildings in the lower part of the picture. Would it be that our Stronghold has a passageway to that building?

2 Likes

They start introducing Season 3 Costume. Yet they don’t even start introduce all Season 2 Heroes Costume asap. Lol. (Which i doubt especially 3 and 4 star Seasons 2 Heroes)

Will see, maybe C.Alfrike will become Cleric or Monk or Fighter which is totally broken in V.fast war. Lol.
And please if you want to Introduce S3 Costumes…
Please and please include 3 and 4 star Heroes too not just 5 stars shiny…

And can you at least make a Seasons 2 and 3 in quest season when it’s Valhalla or Atlantis??? (Similar like Tavern)
Which result of 100 coin (at least people can do 1 pull each month) by completing the quest, not just hunting the Dragon or Gnome.

Cause it seems like, instead of trying to fix some problems… (Like balancing some Heroes) They just make more new things… that will create another new problems in the future.

11 Likes

Thanks for the updates, exciting stuff!

I’m particularly interested in the increased Stronghold levels and any new buildings and increased capabilities of existing ones. Also looking forward to see new events and activities outside of the normal challenge event/quest format.

I don’t worry about not liking portions since I haven’t seen details. Plus, if there is anything I don’t enjoy I’ll just not play that portion which is what I do now and it makes me a happy gamer!

2 Likes

For the past heroes (events, HotMs, Atlantis) they only introduced for the strongest ones - disregarded the rest. Logic there is probably - ‘people don’t play/chase these heroes anymore, so they won’t want to buy a costume’. It’s not about making the old heroes balanced, it’s not about having us use someone who would otherwise gather dust, not about making the game fun and rich and easy to understand etc. It’s all about cold calculation about what will sell best. Sadly, since those costumes already made it to the game, I am afraid that the trend we saw will continue in more asnd more portals while more costumes for the ‘less desirable’ heroes in the old portals won’t be introduced. And this will be the single most stupid thing in E&P ever.

I mean, wouldn’t be as bad if they priced it more fair, knowing that at the same time when they release those, they also flood the game with heroes like Ludwig or Ruby who make these costumes for old heroes look like a joke. Yet, summoning on Ninjas or Alliance Quest is still cheaper than summoning on Atlantis! If that’s the game economy we suffer to protect then God save us.

6 Likes