2019 Black Friday Mega Sale — Discussion

Is the Christmas calendar better than this Black Friday sale? I’m only asking because I’m in the same situation…

1 Like

I would say so. Much more different offers

1 Like

Here is just reference, because can be different for dec 2019.
2018 - Christmas Offers (calendar)

5 Likes

So wait, there is pretty much an offer every day in December…crap, I should have saved my itunes credit…poopy.

1 Like

Thanks for this information

And this was a nice post showing all last years Christmas offers

5 Likes

Thanks for this information, I appreciate it

3 Likes

Not worth the $ IMHO. Will not be purchasing any of the deals. Was hoping for some real value given that it’s Black Friday but, as usual, the greed of the devs wins the day.
I would live it if EVERYONE stopped purchasing to enforce a price drop. Let’s decrease the demand.

3 Likes

In my currency too everything costs more. I realised long who that if you are not American you just get screwed on purchases so I spend far less than I probably would as I am bitter.

2 Likes

The little guys can never catch up. They can only fall further behind with new money-making deals being introduced in S3.

Not valuable because you say so?

I mean i could definitely use 30 emblems and considering i get more of the other 4* mats total than the totals of tomes and dblades, i can see times where i would prefer those offered than any other mat and for a lot of high end spenders those items are their biggest bottleneck.

I think subjectively depicting the values of offers based on personal wants is probly not the best way to go about determining the actual value of an offer

If $100 normally gets me 10k gems and devs offered a “deal” that gets me 10k gems and like 1 item, sure i could agree not good offer

But if they’re offerning more items and more gems at a price that i would normally pay for less gems and no items, it’s a good deal whether i buy it or not the value is there

7 Likes

Since X-mas Seasonal Event is just around the corner with a bunch of sales I suppose, I skip this. 10 of each class is not really that useful to me. First offer would be interesting, but only 2* trainers besides gems? Meh, I liked that one with EHT better. I’ll pass.

My message to all irreligious people, even to those who disrespect the pious

Black Saturday is ok
Black Sunday is ok
Black Friday is not ok. The truth is “Great Friday”

Disrespectful guys are you happy???

Great friday would be every Friday

Black friday is only disrespectful to those that don’t know the reason it’s called black friday…

7 Likes

Data shows

Titan loot
Platinum/ Diamond chest
Rare quests
Mystic Vision

is the most important for 4* ascension items.

Which is crummy since there is a limit on Platinum/ Diamond chests but not on the other 3 activities.

And yes, this explains many Elder player’s glut of 3* ascension items and why SGG does not want to add more quality 4* heroes, but does flood us with new improved 5* heroes that most people will never get.

1 Like

I fill more diamond chests in a day than i watch mystic vision or do rare quests

Titan loot has a limit of 1 good loot per 20 hours
Mystic vision 3x per 24 hrs
3 rare quests per month

Ya lost me?

1 Like

My problem is I have run out of good heroes to emblem.

I would buy the Black Friday emblem packs if I had good 4* / 5* healers, and heroes, to use them on.

Black friday is about discounts. There is no discount in these offers. Yeah they put together offers we have not seen yet, but for the same price as always which makes these offers special but has nothing to do with black friday. I did not buy any of them, i bought 2 whole games (one of them with 51 Dlcs) from the price of the second offer on a digital game store i will not name here as im not advertising it.

6 Likes

If you track 4* ascension drops that is how it breaks down.

IIRC

Platinum for 365 days = 365 days of rare quests 4* ascension items ( 34 )

Diamond for 365 days = 400 days of rare quest 4* ascension items. ( 37 )

2 Likes

For those who don’t know the history of “Black Friday”:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/why-is-it-called-black-friday-2017-11

Now back to topic. :+1:

P.S. I’m broke after all that Turkey. Must wait till the Christmas calendar to get some deals. :wink:

4 Likes