2018 Christmas Heroes

Thanks I did not know that

1 Like

Sorry Rigs I am new to these things.

1 Like

While I agree with Beta players having more info, that info can often change radically. At least twice rumors say Devs have trashed something as not working. Aegir and Boss Wolf are rumored to be nerfed in Beta and [redacted] AND [redacted] were rumored to have changed [REDACTED] which I have never heard of during a beta, but there is always a first time for everything.

As for saving up coin, there is ALWAYS something new coming out.

Edit:
A dead Freemium game by definition has no new content since dead games are no long supported by their Devs.

At some point you have to spend your coins or your fear of missing out will prevent you from enjoying the game today when you don’t know if you will even be playing it next week.

1 Like

That’s true for now, but we rarely see new content on the epic portal.
As a totally F2P player right now i know that coins are the most important resource for new heroes, and you want to use them in the best possible way.

Usually i decide when to use coins depending if i want to give a shot to a HotM. So if i pick an interest to an HotM i save my coins for that.

But Halloween and Christmas double the value of any coins, as you may attempt for both HotM and event heroes.

If you don’t know about that, you can spend your coins solely considering what HotM you like more, and thats why i feel it is correct to warning people about the chance to get Christmas heroes with free coins.

I agree with you for all the rest.

5 Likes

Your not wrong, but …

My rule of thumb on coins is if I accidentally got this months HotM ( I have NEVER gotten one I deliberately wanted), I save it for next month. But otherwise I spend it now.

The only time I got a 5* hero I wanted ( Joon ) Empires had already made all my favorite 5* Healers yellow. So Joon has to wait until I have 12 Darts and 16 Orbs ( $152 USD from deals ).

I rage quit after Red Hood. Did coins work with Summer special event?

MY PERSONAL OPINION
I would love Small Giant to have a “Challenge Month “ when Reflect Green is released. Run a challenge event per week for five weeks AND have challenge event summons replace epic summons- keeping elemental summons AND letting Epic hero tokens work on event summons.

The data mining on that would be interesting.

2 Likes

I see both sides. But things still change after the release from beta, so saying people shouldnt have the same opportunities to strategize gems and resources as beta testers solely because things could change pre release is a weak argument. You can go through the update notes from the past year, nothing is set in stone in this game pre release or post release.

I agree not everything should be shared from beta, but my only reason is because that’s how devs want it.

Even if the general public didnt watch the aegir and wolf nerfs as they happened, it wouldnt change their minds about the final products. The stuff they complain about with both heros, would be the same whether they saw beta info or not. For the most part anyways.

The fairest way to do beta tests would have been to use outside beta testers. Using in game beta testers will never be truly fair to all, info will always be leaked, and opinions for changes during beta will always have a possibility of being biased. Even testing could be biased. I like the beta program and the testers in it, and appreciate the fact Devs would even implement such a feature to give us better products. But everything has flaws, life’s not fair, that’s just the way it is.

5 Likes

Does anyone know the names of the christmas heroes. I’ve seen the december HOTM and the legendary atlantis beta heroes but im in the dark on the Christmas ones.

I play a rouge-like game on Steam that has been in Beta/ Early release status for several years now. I joined the beta test for about 6 months. It was interesting, but it started messing up my game play when the great beta features that I learned to play with got nerfed or just eliminated. Being in Beta as a player can be just as much a disadvantage as an advantage.

3 Likes

Rumor:

Santa clause
Mrs clause
Reindeer

2 Likes

Maybe. But this game introduces new products more than it does actual changes or additions to gameplay. So kinda apples and oranges comparison to the rouge game from the sound of it.

1 Like

I’ve seen a pic from a lady dressed in red somewhere…

she would be 800 defence, 1400+ health (quite tanky)…
She would produce minions
She would give health (not sure of this)
She would have 50% chance of reliving dead heroes with 10% health.

I wouldn’t want to meet her in the dark… Ow… and she would be green… and no fast mana

1 Like

Maybe a Bumbles, the yeti from the isles of misfit toys?

3 Likes

Ah mrs clause dressed in green

Misfit Toys, you say…? :grin:

5 Likes

Hi Rigs, please add me to the group as well, my line I’D is OLU

I was hoping for a Krampus. :disappointed:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Barracks conversion and re-conversion

Where in Line do you search?

Forbidden to publish Beta content …? Be aware, it’s very expensive for Beta content to circulate in a lot of alliances, giving players of these alliances a pretty good lead over other lambda players. I find this very unfair to all others … I found on Facebook the images of the Christmas heroes as well as images that show the future possibilities to improve the skills of our heroes … Prohibited to publish Beta content …? hahaha :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Where on Facebook did you see the Christmas heroes, because I have been searching EVERYWHERE!